Chapter 9

*Lilia's P.O.V*

"Good morning, my lovelies!" I grinned into my vlogging camera lens. I was currently sat at the dining table having breakfast. I'd been up for about an hour and a half and I was already dressed and everything. I was wearing a light blue turtle neck jumper, a blue, black and grey plaid mini skirt and tights. I wasn't wearing any shoes at the moment, but we were going out later and I was going to wear my black, suede Chelsea boots. I had a pair of gold rose earrings in my ears and a black watch with crystal flowers on the face around my right wrist. My hair was styled in a side fishtail braid and I had my normal makeup on, along with my Mac Retro Matte Liquid Lipstick in the shade Ladybegood. To finish off my look, on my phone was a Cinderella case that said 'A dream is a wish your heart makes' in fun, purple writing. Oh, and of course, my black rimmed Ray-Ban glasses were resting on my nose.

"We're not really going to be doing much during the day today, but this evening we're all going to stay at Alexander House because tomorrow is the annual Halloween Tulleys Farm extravaganza!" I explained with an excited smile

"Loving the choice of words, Lils." Zoe told me as she was in the kitchen making herself a cup of tea.

"Thanks, Zo." I giggled, before turning back to my camera, "And I'm currently having a yummy toasted bagel with Nutella on for breakfast."

At that moment, Connor walked into the room looking like a zombie with his hair sticking up all over the place.

"Nice hair, you look like you've got a skateboard ramp on your head." I laughed, filming him.

"Shut up, Lilia." He snapped at me.

"Alright, cranky pants." I teased, "Just do me one favour."

"What?" He growled.

"Smile for the camera." I smirked.

"You better not be vlogging me." He threatened.

"So what if I am?" I asked, my smirk never faltering.

"You're literally the most annoying person in the world." He grumbled, storming through into the cosy room.

"No, I'm pretty sure that's still you." I called after him, as Zoe came and sat next to me with her mug of tea.

"Why couldn't you have just let him pass through without taking the mickey?" She asked me with a sigh.

"Because, my dear sister, the only way I'm ever going to be able to cope with living with him for a whole month is if I annoy him at every chance I get." I explained as if it were obvious.

"But won't that just provoke him to annoy you even more?" Zoe pointed out.

"Probably, but I'll just have to think of ways to annoy him more than he annoys me, won't I?" I shrugged, gave Zoe a sarcastic little grin, and walked away. I popped my dirty plate in the dishwasher before I made my way up to my room, as I needed to do some tidying up before our trip to Alexander House/Tulleys Farm.