Chapter 7

*Lilia's P.O.V*

I woke up on Monday morning to someone licking my face and I'll give you three guesses as to who it was. I opened my eyes and sure enough, Nala was on my chest, licking my face.

"Nala!" I laughed, gently grabbing her so she would stop licking me, "What are you doing, Nala Bear?" 

After playing with the little black pug for about ten minutes, I decided to get out of bed. I went into my bathroom and turned the shower on. As usual, I got myself undressed while waiting for the water to heat up and once it had, I got in. I used my coconut shampoo and conditioner on my hair and my jasmine bodywash on my body, before finishing in the shower and getting out. I dried my body with my maroon towel and my hair with my smaller, brown towel, before going back into my bedroom. As I exited the bathroom, I found Nala now curled up on my bed, asleep. I smiled at the adorable dog, before going into my wardrobe. Today, I decided to wear a black, lace trim camisole underneath a cream knit jumper, a woolly, grey, red and pink plaid skirt and black tights. Since I didn't plan on going anywhere today, I didn't add any shoes. I did, however, add some jewelry. I wore my silver Minnie Mouse heart necklace with a little, rose gold bow in the corner of the heart and half of the heart was made of fake diamonds, a silver heart ring on my right ring finger and a pair of cream rose earrings. I put my hair into two french braids and even though I was probably just going to stay home all day, I decided to put a bit of makeup on. Today, I wore my Smashbox Always On Matte Liquid Lipstick in the shade Rose Nude. To finish off my look, I slipped on my glasses and put my black candy corn phone case onto my phone, before heading downstairs with my phone, my vlogging camera and my laptop. Nala also woke up and followed me downstairs.

I walked into the cosy room, where Zoe was sat on her laptop, a plate of toast, avocado and halloumi on the coffee table in front of her

I walked into the cosy room, where Zoe was sat on her laptop, a plate of toast, avocado and halloumi on the coffee table in front of her. I then decided that was what I wanted for breakfast.

"Is there any halloumi left?" I asked my big sister.

"Yeah, I think so." She replied.

"I'll be right back, then." I said, putting my stuff down on the sofa before going into the kitchen. I popped the bread in the toaster and while I was waiting for it, Alfie came downstairs.

"Hey, Lils, what are you making?" He asked me.

"Avocado and halloumi on toast." I answered.

"Ooh, sounds nice." Alfie said, "Could you make me some?"

"Fine." I sighed.

"Thank you." He gave me a grin, before going to join Zoe in the cosy room. The toast soon popped up and I decided to make Alfie's first. I mashed up some avocado and got out the halloumi. Once it was done, I took the plate and went into the cosy room.

"There you go, your highness." I said sarcastically, handing the plate to Alfie.

"Thank you, peasant." He joked. Zoe laughed while I rolled my eyes, a small chuckle escaping past my lips as I walked back into the kitchen. I finally made some avocado and halloumi on toast for myself and I also poured myself some apple juice, before making my way back into the cosy room. I sat down beside Zoe and opened my laptop, before picking up my vlogging camera.