Chapter 8

*Lilia's P.O.V*

"Lady, running down to the riptide, taken away to the dark side, I wanna be your left hand man..." I sang to myself, while lathering up my scalp with my vanilla shampoo. After washing all the bubbles out of my hair, I moved onto use the matching conditioner, before scrubbing my body down with my pumpkin body wash. I was soon finished in the shower and turned the water off. I stepped out of the shower, into my chilly bathroom, and reached for my lilac towel to dry myself with. I then dried my hair with my small baby blue towel, before wrapping both towels around my body and head and making my way through my bedroom, into my wardrobe. Today, I decided to wear my black daisy t-shirt underneath my light pink hoodie which had a black rectangle on the front and in the box it said 'Unique for retro' in small, white writing. I also added a pair of grey, ripped skinny jeans to my outfit and a pair of pink ice cream socks. I wasn't planning on going anywhere, so I didn't add any shoes. I slipped on my set of pink, black and grey chokers and my black, plaited, leather wrap-around bracelet. I clipped in a pair of pink doughnut earrings and pulled my hair back into a simple ponytail. I applied a bit of make up and used my Maybelline Colour Sensation Vivid Matte Liquid Lipstick in the shade Nude Flush. Lastly, I popped on my Marilyn Munro phone case.

Once I was dressed, I left my room and ended up bumping into him

Once I was dressed, I left my room and ended up bumping into him. Last night was a nightmare and I don't even want to think about how I'm going to cope through a whole month. He and Mark hadn't even been here for two hours last night and he'd already managed to make me more annoyed then I'd ever been in my fifteen years of life just by being him!

"Watch where you're going!" He growled.

"Watch where you're going!" I retaliated.

"I wouldn't even be up if it weren't for you! Which reminds me, could you maybe be a bit quieter when you're screaming in the shower?" He snapped.

"I wasn't screaming, I was singing." I glared at him.

"It sounded more like screaming to me." He shrugged. I let out a small scream of annoyance before I left the conversation and stormed downstairs.

"Your brother is such an idiot!" I complained to Mark as I walked into the cosy room, where he, Zoe, and Alfie were.

"It's not even 9 am and you've already gotten into an argument?" Zoe asked.

"Yes, and you better get used to hearing us argue all the time if I have to live with him for the next month!" I declared.

"You know, you could just try staying out of his way." Alfie said.

"How can I do that when he's there everywhere I turn?!" I turned to leave the cosy room, only to see Connor entering, "See?!" I groaned, shooting him a glare before walking off. I made my way upstairs to fetch my vlogging camera, only to bump into Joe on the stairs.

"Whoa, what's wrong with you?" Joe asked, detecting my mood.

"I'll give you a clue; it starts with C and ends with Onnor." I huffed.