Two Months Later

A/N: It's a very long chapter, over 4000 words in fact, so yeah... you have been warned. Hopefully you like it, though 😊

*Lilia's P.O.V*

Monday

I pulled my denim jacket over the top of my black dungarees and stood in front of my mirror, smiling at my reflection and deciding I was ready to take on the day.

It was the 27th of February and today me, Zoe, Joe, Mark and Connor were going down to Wiltshire for the week. We were going for two reasons; one because it's Dad's birthday tomorrow and two because Mark and Connor said they've always wanted to go to Bath and Zoe, Joe and I decided that if anyone should take them down there, it should be us considering it's literally our territory. Our stomping ground, as Zoe puts it.

The last two months have been hard, I'm not going to lie, but they've been worth it. After weeks of court appearances and giving statements and other legal business, Callum has finally been sentenced to 5 months in a juvenile detention centre.

I'm doing a lot better than I was around Christmas as well, thanks to my weekly therapy sessions and having my nearest and dearest around me. It's taken me a while to get my confidence back, and I haven't fully achieved it yet, but I'm getting there. I'm definitely getting there and I'm proud of myself because three months ago I couldn't see myself being this happy again, but here I am. So happy, in fact, that I've decided to vlog today. For the first time in almost four months, I'm picking up my camera again.

"Hello, my lovely viewers," I smiled into the camera once I'd mustered up the courage to pick it up, "It's been a while, hasn't it?" I sighed, "I apologise for that, I've just been going through a lot these last few months. Without going into too much detail, it's been hard. It's been very hard and I've been dealing with a lot, but things are looking up now. Things are getting better and I'm much, much happier now, so I decided to pick up my vlogging camera after what feels like decades. It will take me a while to get back into the swing of things, to get back to normality, so do bare with me," I let out a laugh to lighten the mood after what I'd just explained, "But this week should be very fun and vlog-worthy, as we're going down to Bath!" I grinned as I grabbed my yellow cross body bag and made my way out of my room and downstairs, still vlogging.

"Joe's here, since he's coming to Wiltshire with us as it's Dad's birthday tomorrow and Mark and Connor will be here soon since they're coming as well." I explained as I walked into the kitchen, flipping my camera to film Joe who was at the dining table before flipping it back to me.

"Hey, you're vlogging." Zoe observed with a bright smile.

"That I am." I beamed. I turned my camera off for a while since nothing really exciting was happening and not long after that, Mark and Connor arrived.

"Hey, you." Connor smiled as I walked up to him.

"Hello." I giggled as he wrapped his arms around my waist and leaned in to kiss me. Our lips were inches apart when someone cleared their throat and we both jumped back to see Joe stood in the doorway, glaring at Connor, who just smiled awkwardly and settled for kissing me on the cheek instead. We then went into the kitchen since we were still by the front door.