Chapter 17

*Lilia's P.O.V*

It was the next day and I was currently sat at my vanity, having just put my school uniform on, curling my hair. Once I was done, I put some hairspray in and jushed (not sure how to spell that 😂) it a little before I was ready. I grabbed my school bag which was hanging in the back of my door and made my way downstairs. Zoe, Mark and Alfie were up but Connor must've still been in bed. Thank god. I had a quick breakfast before it was time for me to leave. I gave Zoe, Alfie and Mark a hug each before I left the house and made my way to the bus stop. As usual, when the bus arrived I got on and sat next to Elsie. We chatted and nattered all the way to school and before I knew it, I was closing my locker and making my way class.

The boring first two periods seemed to drag on forever, but eventually it was break time and I found Callum by his locker.

"Hey, beautiful." He greeted me with a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"Hello." I giggled, unable to stop myself blushing.

"You alright?" He asked me.

"Yeah, um, I actually need to talk to you about something." I bit my lip nervously.

"What's up?" His eyebrows furrowed in curiosity. A look of concern also crossed his face as he noticed how anxious I was.

"Okay, so, my sister kind of wants to meet you, like, properly and she wants you to come over for dinner some time soon. I know it's a bit early, but she's just protective like that and-"

"Babe," Callum cut me off with a chuckle, "I'd love to come over for dinner."

"Really?"

"Yeah, of course, I don't get why you were so nervous about asking me."

"I guess I was just worried that you'd think we were moving to fast or something." I shrugged.

"Well, I don't think that and I can't wait." He said, taking hold of both my hands, "So, when do you want me to come over?"

"How about Friday?" I suggested.

"Sounds good to me." He said, rubbing the pad of his thumb over the back of my hand.

"Oh, and one more thing," I paused, "My brother will probably be there too and he can be a bit...overprotective. I'm just warning you, it might be a bit weird."

"Listen, if your family is half as amazing as you are, then I've got nothing to worry about, have I?" He smirked, leaning down to give me a peck on the lips. I smiled into the kiss, butterflies dancing around my stomach.

"Get a room, will you?" Elsie's voice made us jump apart and we saw her stood there, laughing while we playfully glared at her. It wasn't long after that when the bell rang and we were on our way back to class.

~Time Skip~

It was now Friday evening and I was in my room, trying not to freak out about tonight while I got dressed. I'd been trying not to think about it all day because I knew I'd end up overthinking and making myself even more nervous. It was only 5:30 and Joe should be arriving soon, then Callum was supposed to be here for 7. Even though I had a while yet, I was getting ready now and I'd decided to wear a cute floral tea dress that buttoned down at the front and stopped just above my knees, a pair of fishnet tights and my navy suede Chelsea boots. I let my black velvet pentacle choker sit around my neck and also wore my gold 'babygirl' necklace. I also wore two bracelets; my rose gold heart charm one and my rose gold crystal bangle type bracelet. I slipped my rose gold and silver tiara ring on my right middle finger and clipped in a pair of coral pink rose earrings. I kept my hair the same as it was through school, but topped up the hairspray before applying my makeup, which included my Too Faced Melted Lipstick in the shade Velvet. Last but not least, I popped on my black 'Stay Classy' phone case which had a cute white bow on.