Chapter 19

(^Video obviously not mine, it belongs to the beautiful, wonderful, magically talented Sabrina Carpenter^)

*Lilia's P.O.V*

Connor and I ended up staying up until about midnight working on my song and we still hadn't finished it by the time we decided to head to bed, so this morning we both got up early so we could finish it. I got up at around 6, an hour earlier than usual and quickly got myself dressed and ready for school. I put my hair in a half up half down bun before going downstairs.

 I put my hair in a half up half down bun before going downstairs

"Nice of you to finally join me." Connor said sarcastically as I entered the kitchen. I guess some things never change.

"I had to get dressed." I snapped.

"Whatever, let's just get on with this. It's not far from being finished."

"Alright, bossy much?" I asked as I took a seat next to him at the table, where my keyboard was sat.

Even thought we started out bickering, as soon as we got back into the song, we fell back into the moods we were in last night and working with Connor was, once again, not horrifically agonising.

"Thanks for helping me, Con. You didn't have to." I said. I may hate him sometimes, but I knew when he was doing something nice for me and I had the decency to thank him for it.

"Don't mention it, I only did it to stop you going insane remember? Despite how amusing that would be." He smirked. I rolled my eyes but couldn't help but smile.

"And moment over." I chuckled.

"Anyway, come on, all we have to do is write the bridge and we'll be done." Connor said, just as eager to finish the song as I was.

~~~

"Oh my god, Connor, no! We can't use that in the song!" I laughed, hitting him on the arm. He'd just come up with the most outrageously erotic lyric.

"Why not?" He asked, acting as if it was perfectly okay to put it in the song.

"Because I have to sing it at school for a start!" I exclaimed. Connor simply chuckle and I was still giggling. I heard Zoe clear her throat from behind us and looked over my shoulder, surprised to see her stood there with Callum. That's weird, I didn't even hear the doorbell go.

"Callum! Hey, what are you doing here?" I asked, standing up with a smile on my face.

"Um, I came to take you to school...?"

"Right, I totally knew that, I was just joking." I laughed, feeling pretty stupid. I completely forgot we were taking the bus together today. I grabbed my backpack, shoved the lyrics and sheet music for the song in there, said goodbye to everyone and left the house with Callum.

~~~

It was now the morning break and Callum had been acting weird all morning, like he was in a bad mood. He'd been like it since we left mine, but I didn't get chance to ask him about it before we went to class.