Chapter 20.1

And the next thing I knew, his lips had crashed onto mine. His mouth moved passionately over mine, ripping every bit of sanity off me. I didn't even realize when I had started to respond to his passionate kisses. A molten fire had erupted in my being and a wild hunger that only he could satiate.

I clutched his jacket tightly between my trembling aroused fingers when he pushed me against the car with his hips and kissed me harder. I gasped when his hot tongue delved into my mouth. Devon groaned, intertwining his fingers in my hair, when he found my tongue and did things to it that I never thought was possible....

His wild passion was making me feel dizzy. He must have sensed my weakening legs which is why he pulled open the backdoor of the car. I lay on the backseat of the car on my back and he soon came on top of me. I didn't know for how long we kissed. I moaned into his mouth as he tasted me aggressively. Devon was nowhere close to stopping. My fingers dug in his luscious hair when it got tough to keep up with his erotic tongue...

After what seemed like ages did he let go of my swollen lips. I gasped, rolling my head back on the seat, trying to take in as much air as possible, my chest heaving up and down and colliding with his hard chest in the process.

"Damn it, Eleanor! You'll make me lose everything one day," Devon breathed heavily, still on top of me.

To say I was mortified by what I just did would be an understatement. "Get off me and start to drive!"

"No, I'm just fine this way. Thanks," he said carelessly.

It was only when I punched him on the chest did he scramble onto the driver's seat. "I can't believe you're telling me to drive after what we did. You've got great guts," he said in a cheeky tone.

"Can you shut the fuck up?" I smiled sweetly at him. Can't he keep quiet for a while? Always talking and talking and talking.

My heart was still racing insanely in my chest and I didn't know how to calm it down. I can't believe I kissed him. And that too so wildly. I had never lost my self control like that. Devon made me feel like I was on the pointy edge of a dangerous roller coaster that sometimes shot skywards towards heaven while sometimes drilled deeper and deeper into the depths of sin....

"Are you thinking about the kiss?" His cocky voice tore through my thoughts.

Damn there he goes again!

"No," I responded flatly.

"Well, I'm thinking about it. Couldn't have been better. I'm going through it all over again in my head. The way my lips were fused to yours till no end, the way your hands were gripping my hair, the way---"

"Devon, shut up!" I fired at him, feeling red in embarrassment. "Where the hell is your Stop Key? I'm sure you weren't sent into this world without one!"

"Ah, the Stop Key! I have one," he said brightly, "But the problem is I lost it. A few days back I was walking on the road for no reason and it just fell in the gutter and it drifted away in the sewage water. Since then I'm functioning without it."

"You're drunk."

"Sweetheart, no drink can intoxicate me like you," he said huskily.

I scowled at him. "Fine,"he chuckled. "I think I've got a spare Stop Key. Will use that."

And after that, he didn't open his mouth until we reached Crawford Lane. We pulled up some distance away from my house. I stepped out of the car and was walking towards the front gates when Devon called out to me from behind. I turned around and saw that he too had got out of his car .

"What?" I gave him a quizzical look.

When Devon spoke, his voice was deeply solemn, "If we were in a relationship, I would yearn to touch you even when I'm already touching you. My heart would yearn to hold you close even when I'm already holding you close. Craziness becomes a passion when it comes to you."

I stood staring at him in utter speechlessness. There was nothing even remotely mischievous in his eyes. I had somehow stopped my heart from beating too fast but now he had set it throbbing once again.

I entered my house with a restless heart and an anxious mind that night.

Instagram: rashmita_b