Prologue

« AHANA »

In a world driven by technology, it is of common knowledge that you would turn to your beloved mobiles to wake up early in the morning. But if you had a habit of turning them off like I do, regardless of the alarm clock being digital or not, then naturally you would resort to the traditional way of waking up. In other words— a human being. If you happen to be living at home, that human being would most likely be your mother; if it is a hostel then your roommate will be forced to take that role; but if you happen to be staying the previous night in a hotel with your beloved, then, you are lucky enough to experience the most romantic morning ever.

I would call this— Waking up in Vansh's style.

“Sshhhuuuu~ Wake up, baby, it's time to pee.” 

“Mhmm...”

“Your tank is filling up. You can't take it anymore. You wanna pee... pee... Ssshhhhh~”

“Mhm, no...”

“Don't lie. I know you can feel the pressure. Your v*gina is practically begging you spill it out like sshhhhh... Oh fuck, Ahana, get up, you are wetting the bed... As well as me, ew!”

A splendid start to a morning indeed!

“Stop it, Van,” I mumbled hoarsely, forcing my eyes to open at the expense of his peeing talk. I squirmed to the other side of the bed, thus closing my legs and let out a sigh of relief. For a second, I really thought I had wet the bed, thanks to this inconsiderate bastard.

Eventually I got up, yawning in the most animalistic way, but refused to get out of bed or even open my eyes. My pride wouldn't allow to give in to his ways, not even at the pressure building downstairs. I felt a presence of a man standing at the foot of the bed, the familiar scent hitting my nostrils. He requested me to get up but I remained rooted to my spot like a stubborn child.

“You make me do so much work, An. Guess I have no choice then,” I heard Vansh's voice near my ear. I felt two arms embracing me with one arm at my back and another beneath my knees.

And the next moment, I was flying.

Like a police alarm, sending chills to a thief, my eyes snapped open. My hands immediately circled around his neck for support, when I actually wanted to choke him with it. “Put me down, put me down. Ahh!” I squealed when he stepped into the bathroom with a possible wet floor. I wouldn't entertain the idea of my ass bumping onto the floor. Especially if you were stark naked.

Vansh finally put me on the slab of the wash basin. He fished out two tooth brushes from the small bag and placed a thick layer of toothpaste on each one of them. “Here,” he said, bringing my toothbrush near my mouth but I pushed it away slightly.

I slid my ass out of the slab to stand before him. “Get out, asshole,” I accused, pushing his bare chest towards the door.

Vansh let out a soft groan. “Oh come on baby, what's the shame? I have already watched you—”

“No please, just get out,” I urged, half smiling, half grumbling as I kept pushing his back past the door while he kept mumbling. I closed the door once he was outside the bathroom and emptied my desperate filled bladder into the toilet seat.