15- "I need to cool down my crack- head."

15- “I need to cool down my crack- head.”

VANSH

“Natasha.”

She deterred her attention away from Angie, who she was conversing with, to me. With a frown I add. But I wasn't in a mood to care.

“Hey, man!” Gary greeted, seated, one seat after Angie while I forced a smile, despite the turmoil inside. “You look pale. Are you okay? And what happened to your chin?” He asked, squinting his eyes at the band aid plastered at the left side of my chin.

Was it normal that I wanted to strangle him right now? “Got careless while shaving,” I answered with a straight face and turned to Natasha who got talking to Angie again. “I want to talk. ”

She let out a hiss, not even hiding her frustration. “Can't you see, I'm busy. We can talk later,” she replied, nonchalantly, without looking my way.

My jaw clenched, I was starting to see red. I closed my eyes for a second, controlling the urge to snap at her in front of everyone. Instead, I rotated her chair in my direction, placed a hand at its arm and leaned to reach above her head. “If you don’t accompany now, I swear I'll sham you in front of the whole goddamn office. It won't be a pretty sight I assure you,” I threatened in a low dangerous voice and stood straight. She stared at me, stunned for a moment before getting up with confusion written all over her face. A mocking whistle followed behind her. It was Angie. She seemed like she was about to mock some more, but stopped, after seeing my face. Good.

Thus Natasha accompanied me downstairs. It was going to be one hell of a day.

The trip downstairs was suffocating to say the least. My temper was like a balloon that kept expanding, just waiting to burst. Natasha didn't make it any better by her curious questions along our way.

“Stop!” she said, louder and stopped walking. We had reached the entrance of the parking lot. “Where are you taking me and why the fuck can't you speak till you reach? What's so damn important that you can't wait till lunch?”

“It's about the asshole who showed up at my door this morning.”

“And what does it got to do with me?”

“It has everything to do with you!” I snapped and grabbed her hand, my patience running low. “Now come before I start speaking.”

“Bloody leave my hand. I can walk by myself,” she said, snatching her hand away. I resumed walking further into the parking lot. Thankfully, she followed me this time.

We walked a little further until a door came into view, stopping me on my tracks. This shall do for now. Thinking that, I pushed the door open.

“Did you ate dead rats this morning? That's a ladies washroom!” Natasha informed curtly, pointing out to the label of a lady in front of the door.

“I don't care if it's a ladies washroom or any kind of washroom. People rarely show up here anyway,” I said through gritted teeth and turned to her, “Your voice is echoing throughout the floor. It will grab attention,” I informed, pointing over a guard at a distance, facing the entrance. A car just passed our way. Without wasting any time, I entered. There was a narrow pathway before the actual washroom so I stood against the wall, crossing my arms.

Natasha followed behind me then checked out the toilets too, just in case. Nobody was here except us. She stood before me, “You better be quick, boy. I'm already at the end of the stick due to other issues. A girl can't even have a peaceful morning, darnit!”