9- "Good going, Baweja. Keep fantasizing about me."

VANSH

I was used to thinking that Ahana and I were the only crazy people in the world. That only we could think about trespassing a random swimming pool in the middle of a night but obviously, I was wrong. There were many more crazy people in the world, crazy in ways we couldn't fathom about.

That gray eyed woman from my workplace was one of them.

I was still popping my eyes out at the woman standing right in front of my apartment (obviously my eyes haven't popped out of my sockets but you understand right). I didn't need to question how she managed to find my address. It was probably an easy task for someone like Natasha. I couldn't shut the door at her face cos that'd be rude. I let her in and stood at a considerable distance from her.

“Why?” It was the only word that came out of my mouth.

A shadow of smile appeared on her face as she turned to me. “Why, you say? Did you forget what happened that fateful night?”

I sighed dramatically, “Can we please just forget and move the fuck on?”

She took slow steps towards me, making my palms sweaty. “Fine, we'll move on, Baweja... With this.”

And then, she did the most unbelievable thing any crazy woman wouldn't have done in her place— she stripped down her robe.

I let out an intangible scream but realized that it was only my mind screaming. I thought of closing my eyes like before but it was as if my hands were tied. Instead I was staring— Staring at the hot naked beauty in front of me. For a minute, I only gazed, accessing every exposed part of her— her hourglass figure, her two swollen buns and the face of the cat between her legs, and felt a jerking sensation down there. Wait, why two buns and a cat?

“You are... You are...”

“I know baby, I know. Now can we please just...” she murmured close to me and nibbled at my lower lip. That's when I reached my limit of temptation. I was seduced. It was time for action. A wild, animalistic action.

“My wish is your command, baby,” I whispered before crashing my lips with her soft ones, thus burning ourselves in the hot blazing flames of fire.

Fire?

I woke up, startled by an unmoving fan in front of my eyes and a sweat trickling down my forehead. So that's why it was burning. I heaved a sigh of relief. So it was all but a dream. A very stupid, stupid dream that I'll keep locked in my archives forever. I was about to take another relived breath when I looked to my left and saw a naked Natasha sleeping peacefully in my own goddamn bed.

It wasn't a dream!!

I fell down to bed and let my world envelope in darkness.

***

.

.

.

.

*Vansh walking high and mighty in a God like outfit*- Wishing you all foolish mortals a very happy April fools day. 👿👿👿 Thanks for giving me the opportunity once again, Miss writer. Though I must say I really am disappointed that you didn't include my dearest partner in crime this time. No worries Ahana, we'll play lot of pranks as always.

*Natasha stepping in- Excuse moi? I think I should be given some credit for my fabulous acting too. No? Nevermind. I hope y'all get fucked by a cactus. Fuck you all! *shows middle finger. walks away fuming*