o n e

note: jungkook uses codenames for his friends so that his followers or readers won't know who they really are in real life. they obviously have their stage names in bangtan, but only jungkook and jimin don't have those so:

jungkook *pandabines or panda (called by his followers)
jimin *hazyunicorn or skye (called only by jungkook)

+

"WHY AM I FRIENDS WITH THESE PEOPLE"
by pandabines

***

"you two are cute," v said and expectantly stared at me, but i just shrugged and pretended that little sentence didn't fucking affect me like i want to kill myself right now. why am i so gay?

okay, i'm not.

yes, you are.

shut up, subconscious. i am not fucking gay.

v started to laugh, making almost everyone around us in the school hallway stare in annoyance or confusion. i just shook my head and started to walk away. of course, he followed.

"you're insane," i said.

"you love me."

"no, i don't. god, why am i even friends with you?"

"because you love me!", he clung onto me and i literally had to push his face away because he was so goddamn close. it was making me uncomfortable. i then shook his arms away, but he just wouldn't let go.

"i don't love you, monkey."

"yes, you do! well, at least not as much as you love jiㅡ", and just like fate wanted to fuck my life up more than it already is, the man i like, himself, passed by at the exact moment v blabbered those words out. great thing i was fast enough to cover his mouth.

skye smiled at us like he heard nothing (maybe he actually didn't hear anything). v said, "hi" in between his muffled screams, trying to push my hand away from his mouth. i simply nodded at skye and he waved his hand at me. his oh-so-angelic grin never leaving his face. fuck, my heart.

once he turned around, i let go of v.

"damn, you didn't have to stop my breathing just because you didn't want your crush to hear the truth!"

"shh! you dumb fuck!", i whisper-shouted. he rolled his eyes at me. we're not really mad at each other, this is just the way we talk. maybe me, though. he just can't control his mouth sometimes. it's not my fault.

"i only covered your mouth, not your nose!"

he stared at me for a few seconds, dumbfounded before he said, "exactly!"

i fought the urge to face-palm. i just can't with him sometimes. and by sometimes i mean, all the fucking time.

"do you breathe with your mouth?"

"do you have to know?"

"do you have to be so noisy all the time?"

"is this the first time we're meeting each other?"

"he's right," i suddenly heard a familiar cheery voice behind me. "do you not know [insert his real name]?"

***

156 notes, 120 reblogged

comments:

hazyunicorn: omg skye finally noticed you!

pandabines: he's noticed me for a long time now lol we're friends

hazyunicorn: oh sorry i didn't know

pandabines: it's aight

hazyunicorn: it's just that you speak too highly of him i thought he doesn't know you exist yet

i furrowed my eyebrows, reading the comment. who does this guy think he is? besides, i don't talk that highly of jimin, do i?

i immediately typed a reply.

pandabines: have you ever even read my other entries???

hazyunicorn: yeah...i did

hazyunicorn: i guess i just forget things a lot sorry bout that don't take it to ♡