f o r t y - s e v e n

hi i'm back from crying bc of y'all on my note. thanks for all the encouragement, it really made me feel better. <3 idk how to thank you guys enough

i was so far and ready to accept that i'll lose the lot of you, so i'm happy most of you understood 💕

also i wrote this on 3am pls save me

+

jungkook's pov

"and why don't you see that i'm not leaving you for the same reason?"

jimin shook his head and chuckled bitterly at my attempt in convincing him to stay. he then stood up from the bed, walking away from me. but i wasn't going to let him.

not again.

i grabbed his wrist and pinned him down. his head along with his back and his ass hit the floor with a thud.

alluring and glazed, brown eyes stared into my own. before he could even ask what i was doing, i slammed my lips into his, feeling mine melt due to the plumpness and softness of his own.

i can't get enough of it. even when he squirmed under me and tried to get away from my hold. but i easily kept him pinned down by holding both his wrists. this is wrong.

i don't know what came over me. i just couldn't control myself anymore. i bit his lower lip, earning a moan from him that made my dick twitch in my tight ass pants. but this is not enough.

i spread his legs using my own and he acceded without even putting up a fight. i put one of mine in the middle of his and ground on his crotch, making him gasp. i used this chance to slip my tongue inside his mouth, savouring every bit of park jimin. i can't believe i'm doing this. i don't want this to be a dream again. i don't wanna wake up to a nightmare without him beside me again.

his lips, his tongue, his breath, his everything felt so perfect on mine. it may be weird for anyone else but the fact that park jimin was sharing saliva and air with me was indeed such a huge turn-on. i've always looked at him as some kind of god or something i'm too thirsty for but still afraid to touch. and that's funny, because i know he's not a god or a king, yes, i love him just the way he is. the park jimin that's just like any other normal high school boy. but that's the thing, he still isn't 'normal' for me.

i was on the verge of turning back and letting him go, not wanting to force him more than i already have. but he kissed me back, pulling me closer to him by clutching on my shirt and pulling my hair with his other hand.

"oh fuck," i groaned once i pulled away to have us catch our breath. i was losing it.

staring at his moonlike crescents and his ravishing smile, i felt like i was losing myself, completely and deeply in love with him, tremendously enthralled by the transcendent art that is park jimin.

"i love you," i said. please say you love me too.

"i know," he settled with, the smile slowly leaving his face. "and i don't understand why."

"have i not been cleared enough?" raising my eyebrow at him, i chuckled. "i love you, jimin and that's all that matters. i can't give any less fucks about what you've done. all i want to do is kiss all your mistakes and bad decisions, embrace your lies, and worship your imperfections."