whoops

i was about to update but some people got me pressdt

after posting this, i'm sure i'll lose half of my readers but fuck it. i write because i love what i do. i write to find people who understand me. i write to make people who feel alone, stop feeling alone.

i don't write to impress y'all and be a paper to write on. i'm the writer, not the paper.

this goes to all of my books not just sweet ache:

first of all, if you don't like my story, get the fuck out

no need to comment shit about it just because it didn't reach your expectations

a fan fiction is a fucking fan fiction. this is my story, my fiction, not yours. therefore i can do whatever i want with it.

it's fiction, you don't actually expect me to write real shit in here do you? if you came for a bts journal wherein i write about things that happened in real life, there definitely is something wrong with you.

also, just because it's a jikook book, doesn't mean i cannot add other ships into it. ever heard of drama? ever heard of love triangle? ever heard of that shit ass cliché? bitch i bet the fuck you've not.

and again, don't act as if you know who tops in jikook

and again, don't act as if you know who tops in jikook. no one does. you know why? none of us armys has ever seen them have sex. where's the video? where's the damn sex tape?

I'M NOT SAYING JIKOOK ISN'T REAL BECAUSE I BELIEVE IT IS. what i'm saying is that you can't force your fantasies on other people.

some prefer jungkook topping, some prefer jimin topping. who the fuck cares?

if you prefer top!jimin, then go read a book about it.

if you come across a top!jungkook, don't go commenting on the book, bitching about how you don't like it because you're being such a dumb fuck.

≫ you can go write your own story.
≫ or you can leave.
≫ or you can shut the fuck up and read the damn book.

also, whenever i write a book, i don't just go around publishing it without having written any ideas at all. i don't half ass this shit just because i want to publish something. i write all the chapters for a reason. every single word i write has some kind of purpose to the story.

and if you don't understand the story, well too fucking bad.

i won't go and write a whole new chapter explaining everything that happened, summarizing the whole story for you when i just fucking did the  same thing the last update

i won't go and write a whole new chapter explaining everything that happened, summarizing the whole story for you when i just fucking did the same thing the last update.

LAST BUT SURELY NOT THE LEAST. I'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO SAY THIS BUT I GUESS I WAS MORE CONCERNED ABOUT PEOPLE HATING ME FOR SAYING IT RATHER THAN STANDING UP FOR MY READERS...

i put warnings on all my books, so if you're dumb enough to read it only to end up getting triggered, well that's not my fault.

this goes more on "You Promised," because a lot of people criticize jimin's character without actually trying to put themselves in his situation and see life through his eyes

if you've never been depressed in your life before, if you've never felt like leaving everything else behind and giving up on life itself before, i get it, fucking good for you, dear. that's nice.

BUT DON'T GO AROUND SAYING THINGS LIKE PEOPLE WHO HURT THEMSELVES ARE SELFISH AND IRRATIONAL.

why don't you take a minute to sit and calm down fuck down, maybe drink a cup of tea, and think of the fact that...

"maybe someonewho's actually going through something tough in life right now and actually want to end everything and the only thing that's keeping them alive is knowing someone else understands them and feels the same way as themwill read my comment about calling this character "irrational", "attention seeker", "selfish", "stupid" or whatever the fuck i think i can call them because apparently i know better than everyone"