f o u r t e e n

"NETFLIX AND CHILL TRYIN' TO BE REAL"
by pandabines

***

i've been hanging around skye lately. like so much, i'd be surprised if he didn't notice that i like him (not that i want him to).

but really, if he noticed and he's still hanging out with me, that could only mean one thing: he likes me back.

yeah, guys. let me live.

i also invited him to my mom's party at our house. it's for her birthday and also to celebrate her graduating for her new major and stuff. i don't even know.

and i invited him to see if he was going to attend this one, like to test him or something. also, maybe because i wanted him to spend time with me in my bedroom.

if you know what i mean.

yeah, i've forgiven him about the whole concert thing. i got to go out with my best friend anyway, so it was all good. besides, i realized i was being so childish.

"thank you," he said as he gave me his usual angelic smile when i invited him. he looked surprised but happy.

i know i shouldn't keep my hopes up again this time. after all, i'm just testing him. but hey, i invited him like two weeks before so if he fucks up again, i'd be so done with him.

when we sat at lunch in the cafeteria together and i told him when it would be held, he said, "that's like in two weeks."

yeah, no shit.

"i told you early because i had this friend once and i did the same thing, then he said he was gonna come but when the time came, he was like, "yeah, i have to go out with this friend. i'm so sorry." "

"oh, shit," skye said as he looked at me with pity in his eyes. i fucking hate that.

i didn't want him to think poorly of me, but i didn't want him to think of me as clingy either, so i had to explain.

maybe it wasn't just his pity for me having that shit of a friend, but also his pity for me thinking he'd do the same thing.

and i don't know which one's worse.

***

422 notes, 498 reblogged

comments:

iraplikejayz: i'm having mixed feelings about this entry

twentyonejams: tell us if you fuck tho

swaginmyheart: wHAt do U mEAn iM cRYING?! i JsUT GOT SOMETHINg iN my EYe

pandabines: maybe i shouldn't have brought up that thing about L @/swaginmyheart

swaginmyheart: well, no shit

pandabines: but i can't help it bc L is always on my mind

+

lol i was going to delete this story because the girl who inspired me to make this... well, let's just say she is "skye" in real-life and yeah, we don't talk anymore so i thought, "WTF AM I SUPPOSED TO WRITE NOW"

but anyway, u guys seem to like it so i'm not ending it ;)