s e v e n t e e n

"IS THIS THE REAL LIFE? IS THIS JUST FANTASY?"
by pandabines

***

i didn't think i already reached that level of a "fan" that i even had a dream of skye calling me in the middle of the night.

my phone was ringing so loudly, "fuck me up" by gnash playing because it's one of the songs that remind me of jimin. it was too loud, almost like it was real.

that's when i realized, i wasn't actually dreaming.

i opened my eyes and checked the caller id. but like always, life fucks me up and it's not skye. it's an unknown number.

i groaned and ignored the call, trying to go back to sleep. that's when my phone rang again and i declined one more time. but then it continued happening, to the point i almost wanted to throw my phone out of annoyance.

"who the fuㅡ?!" i finally accepted the call. my breath hitched and my heart skipped a beat as soon i heard his voice.

"j-jungkookie? i-i'm sorry, i l-lost my phone. i wasㅡ"

he sounded like he had been crying and i wanted nothing else to do but embrace him right at that moment, but as if on cue, i remembered the fact that he had just broken his promise to me yet again.

"save it, skye."

i could clearly hear him gasp on the other end of the line.

"butㅡ"

"i gave you another chance, you fucked up yet again."

"jungkook, you don't understaㅡ"

"save it, skye! do you know how embarrassing it was for me to look all excited like a puppy, opening the door for every guest, waiting for you and looking for you outside the window every fucking minute? do you know how many times i called and texted just to ask if you're fine or what the fuck happened? do you know how much i waited for this day to come, to finally be able to spend time alone with you?"

do you know how much i love you?

"oh my god, i'm soㅡ"

"oh, right. you don't. because all you care about is yourself. good night, park skye."

with that, i ended the call.

but he was persistent and kept calling me and calling me. eventually, i got tired of declining and finally answered him just to tell him something that would make him stop.

"youㅡ"

"i was in the hospital!"

but he beat me to it.

"is this some kind of a sick joke? you pullin' a prank on me? what? you couldn't find any better excuse?"

"no, i actually was in the hospital. that's why i lost my phone."

"that doesn't make any seㅡ"

"if you could just open your goddamn front door then i could come in and explain everything to you. but i swear, i didn't bail on you up intentionally. i wanted to spend time with you."

i couldn't help but calm down a little bit by that last phrase. god knows how long i've waited for him to say something like that. i almost felt like crying. does that make me too creepy?

"why don't you just tell me now?" i asked in a calmer way.

"it's not exactly a subject for a phone call. i'd prefer telling you in person."

"is this just an alibi for you to come in my room on 2am?"

"..."

"what?"

"maybe..."

***

756 votes, 648 reblogged

comments:

iraplikejayz: wow the amount of votes and reblogs. you're really getting more famous now

moonimooni: PEOPLE WANT THE SMUT

iraplikejayz: ^ you mean people like you?

swaginmyheart: GET REKT

milknsalad: that's not even a roast

swaginmyheart: oh, great. salty sally's back

sentimentalblonde: salty sally?

touchmyhorsie: i swear to god 😂😂 v

sparklytaegi: v and his ridiculous jokes

swaginmyheart: wHAT :/

kumpiwompi: BUT PEOPLE REALLY WANT THE SMUT THO

moonimooni: people only like his entries when they know they 'bout to frickle frackle

iraplikejayz: "frickle frackle" IM DYING

touchmyhorsie: ^^^

swaginmyheart: hadhhdjshdjsnskskhfjajdjs

moonimooni: "when he 'bout to put dick up his ass" does that sound better to you?

sentimentalblonde: pfft 😂😂

iraplikejayz: WHERE YOU WANNA SPAR BITCH

moonimooni: on the bed

swaginmyheart: whattefck

touchmyhorsie: I

touchmyhorsie: AM

touchmyhorsie: dISgUStEd

milknsalad: ^ finally something we can agree on

***

i know y'all have a lot of questions and things don't seem to work well with the plot but that's exactly my plan 😂 it's all part of the plot. the "mistakes" and all that, i mean. i do them on purpose~

you'll understand soon. <3