f o r t y - f o u r

"l¡es, l¡es and l¡es... and fuck¡ng l¡es"

warning: triggering

+

jungkook's pov

taehyung left the house an hour earlier than he should've. i warned him yoongi might think he's too obsessive (although i'm sure he already does), but he ignored me as usual. when it comes to yoongi, he's worse than ever.

though it's not like i'm one to talk.

sighing, i got up from my bed and took a shower. jimin said he's coming today. i asked taehyung first if he was okay with it and he sure as hell was. he didn't even forget to throw me a box of condoms before leaving.

"better safe than preggy," he said.

i stared at him for a few seconds when the words came out of his mouth. i debated with myself whether or not to tell him boys actually don't get pregnant, but decided it would be better for him to find out himself. i can't believe he's such a pervert and he doesn't even know this shit. or was he just kidding? i don't know. no one ever knows with kim fucking taehyung.

just as i was about to use the hair dryer, the doorbell rang and i immediately got on my feet, almost tripping on the way to the door.

"hi, kookie." i swear i felt my heart skip a beat when he finally called me that name again.

"shit," i said, louder than i intended to.

he chuckled. oh, god. that voice. lord, why do i have to suffer like this?

his beautiful lips stretched into a smile. but i also couldn't help but notice his eyes turned into moonlike crescents. one of my favourite things about him.

the only thing that gave me a bad feeling is the fact that he had bags under his eyes. he tried his best to cover it with make-up, i could tell. but i knew his faceㅡespecially his eyesㅡall too well.

i wanted to hug him, wanted to touch him so bad, wanted to let him know he wasn't alone no matter what he was going through and that i cared for himㅡmaybe even more than myself. but i knew i couldn't.

because he hated it.

but i still couldn't understand why he would look at me like that when the last time we were this close, it felt as though he was miles away from me. 

"jungkookie," he said. almost like a whine. "aren't you gonna let me in?"

and he fucking pouted. he pouted. no.

i don't need this in my non-existent life. i closed my eyes, took a deep breath and released it, trying to calm myself. i swore he knew his lips were so fucking plump and pink as always and that i wanted nothing but to kiss them.

i let him in and closed the door, trying to ignore the burning of my dancing heart. it all sounds cliché when i think about it, but maybe i just understand my heart more than anyone else's.

because i sure as hell would literally dance in the fire for park jimin even if it meant my death.

and i'm sure he also knew that.