n i n e t e e n

note: can anyone request some good jikook smut? i prefer bottom!jimin though <3 advance thanks for feeding my horny little ass

+

jungkook's pov
(not an entry)

"spill," i tried to give jimin who sat on my bed a stern look and it took all my self-control not to try and make a move on him because godfuckingdamn, he looked so good.

i still felt bad that he had been crying. though he tried to wipe the tears away and fix himself before i opened the door downstairs, i still knew he was crying.

he shifted uncomfortably from my gaze and tried to look anywhere in the room but me. he opened his mouth as if to say something, only to close it again. i sighed in frustration and sat right next to him.

"what happened?" i tried to get him to look at me, but he just continued fiddling with his fingers. "are we gonna talk or..?"

"my older sister got into an accident."

"what?" i didn't even know he had a sister. he rarely talked about his family to me, aside from that time he said he was afraid to come out as bisexual to his parents. i felt so bad that i only thought about myself.

shit. i didn't feel like i deserved to have him come to me in the middle of the night just to explain.

"i was on my way to your house when my mom called me. i panicked and went to the hospital so i had to change trains. when i got to the hospital, i couldn't find my phone in my pocket anymore. i would've gone to the payphone but i had to stay with my sister and make sure she was okay. i couldn't leave her though i wanted to call you and tell you i wasn't coming because of a family emergency, but now you know why i couldn't.

"i would've also asked my parents to call you instead, but i felt like it was irresponsible of me to depend on them. i knew how important this was to you, i didn't want anyone else telling you i couldn't come. sorry, if that's very selfish of me. i decided to wait 'til i was assured that my sister was okay, before i left and borrowed my mom's phone to call you."

i was at lost for words. i couldn't believe how selfish i was. his own sister got into a fucking accident, yet there i was, getting mad at him for not coming to my mother's party.

it must've shown on my face how disgusted i was with myself because he immediately held my hands in his and said, "don't blame yourself. none of this was your fault. you didn't know what happened, it's not your fault you got mad. it's kind of my fault since i let my pride stand in the way instead of asking others to inform you."

"but..."

"you know, my mom told me to go back home as soon as we found out my sister's going to live. but i asked my mom for her phone and went here instead because i wanted to see you."

"holy shit, jimin..."

"i really wanted to be with you," he chuckled, wiping tears from my cheeks. "aigoo~ why are you crying? i'm the one who has a sister charged in a hospital. you look such an idiot right now."

he laughed yet again and i already felt like getting drunk with that laugh. i wanted to cry more, just so he won't stop touching me. and it's not really anything sexual, i just wanted to feel the warmth of his fingers against my cheeks. i just wanted to be so close to him. i've always wished for this.

"i'm so fucking sorry. i'm so sorry, jimin." he wrapped his arms around me and let me cry on his chest, caching me off-guard.

and i must've hallucinated. i must've imagined things.

but i felt it so real.

how fast his heart was beating.