f i v e

"NEED A CANDLE MADE OUT OF SKYE'S SCENT PLS"
by pandabines

***

i don't really know how i did it but i did it. i asked park fucking skye out.

park skye sounds so weird, now that i think about it. but anyway, that's not the point!

i asked him out and he said 'yes'. well, he probably doesn't think of it as a date, but hey, it's just gonna be me and him in a concert.

i also finally got his number! we've been friends for a while and i've never really had the courage to do that.

god, i don't think i've ever been this happy in my life. it kinda just happened when i randomly asked him if he knew troye sivan. he said he's such a huge fan and that he has been ever since troye became active on youtube. i kinda wanted to cry because it reminded me of troye's old videos, but i handled the feels.

"well, he's coming here tomorrow," i said, nervously scratching the back of my neck. "and i kinda have an extra ticket, so if you want to come..?"

his eyes widened in an instant and his jaw dropped.

"oh my fucking god, yes!", he jumped up from his seat, without any regards to the teacher's presence in the class and the confused stares given to us by the others. he hugged me tight like he wasn't gonna see me anymore after that. i couldn't help but breathe in his scent. he smelled like lavender, i loved it. i love him.

not just because of his smell! (of course) but because of how easily he can make my heart flutter by just flashing me that angelic smile and looking at me with his moon crescent eyes i'd like to stare at forever.

"i love you," i couldn't help the words from coming out of my mouth. i felt his body stiffen, then he pulled away.

i wanted to look anywhere else other than him, but his eyes were simply so captivating even when confusion glazed over them, i'd love to drown in those pools any day.

it was just a whisper, but i knew he goddamn heard it even if no one else did. well, my mouth was literally next to his hear anyway! we were hugging for fuck's sake! why did i even say that?

good thing i have learned a little from namjoon-hyung how to get out of these kinds of awkward situations.

"i-i mean, i love troye!", i nervously chuckled, feeling my cheeks burn up even harder.

for a second, he looked suspicious and doubtful, but then he shook it off and hugged me once again.

"i'll never thank you enough for this," he said as his petit hands gently squeezed my sides.

oh, you don't know this is more than enough.

***

356 notes, 423 reblogged

comments:

iraplikejayz: OH MY FUCKING OTP

hazyunicorn: omg congrats bb !!!

swaginmyheart: I FEEL LIKE SUCH A PROUD MOTHER I'M STILL NOT DONE FANGIRLING OVER THIS

touchmyhorsie: do you guys hear me crying from the other side of the world???

moonimooni: WHAT IS THIS WHAT DID I MISS

pandabines: guys i'm crying <3 thank you

iraplikejayz: @/touchmyhorsie stop wailing jesus christ

iraplikejayz: so when is the wedding tho @/pandabines

swaginmyheart: i'll be the bride's
side hoe

touchmyhorsie: i can't just STAHP like that @/iraplikejayz

touchmyhorsie: @/swaginmyheart do you mean "bride's maid"

hazyunicorn: so how many babies would you like to have?

pandabines: y'ALL aRe mAkiNg mE cRy

+

i feel like i have to clarify it...just incase

iraplikejayz = jin
swaginmyheart = tae
moonimooni = namjoon
touchmyhorsie = hobi