t w e n t y

sorry i haven't been updating.

it was that girl's birthday on friday lmao and i didn't even greet her bc i'm salty af...that girl who inspired this book i mean

anyway, as you can see, this book isn't 80% real life anymore. that definitely went down to at least just 15% bc we don't talk anymore but i still feel some shit when i see her ok bye

+

"PEOPLE IN LOVE ARE THE SALTIEST"
by pandabines

***

if i had learned anything from park skye, it's that he's good at playing this silent treatment shit of a game. like seriously.

i mean, i know what he did shouldn't even be a big deal. his sister got into an accident. i got that. i understood. i forgave him. it wasn't his fucking fault.

but then he started ignoring me again? like what the fuck did i do?

and i'm not even really mad at him right now. i just want him to put an effort. i want him to like me. and that's fucked up because how can you expect someone to love you when all you ever do is ignore them?

okay, i don't ignore him. maybe i did...yesterday. maybe i'm confusing. maybe i just won't stop lying to myself.

but i fucking miss him and it hurts like hell and i just wanna tell him how much. but i don't want to be the first one to say anything...like i always fucking do.

i don't want to be clingy.
but i am.
i don't want to overthink every goddamn thing.
but i do.
i don't want to like him anymore.
BUT I DO.
i really freakin' do.
and it gets worse everyday.

the less time i spend with him, the more i can't stop thinking about him.

and my friends say, "you're too good for him anyway."

"why are you even worried about this?"

"he probably just doesn't care."

"but i do. and i don't like seeing you hurt like this."

there's not even shit to be worried about or be hurt for. it's just me being my usual paranoid and emotional wreck of a self. and no matter how hard i try to explain that, they'll never understand.

"you look like you're 'bout to die."

i looked up at the direction where the familiar voice came from.

suga, standing in my left with a tray of food in his hands.

and yes, my best friend kicked my knee since i was sitting right in front of him and looked at me with glistening, heart eyes. (the most annoying part is that v reminds me so much of myself when i'm with skye.) i simply rolled mine at him and looked back at suga.

"thanks," i said sarcastically and if it didn't make matters worse, he sat down next to v. jesus christ! my fucking knee! i groaned in pain and bit my fist to shuffle the screams, as suga looked at me with his usual 'what-the-fuck-man-you-look-like-an-idiot' look and v looked at me apologetically.

"i'm okay, i'm okay."

"i don't care."

"thanks...again."

"you're annoying."

"yeah and you're welcome for us letting you sit here."

"boi, you don't own this place," he simply shrugged and my jaw almost dropped. he's really worse than the rumours say! i never really talked to him before but goddamn, what does v even see?

"okay, where's the horsie?"

"what?", i asked him, completely whathefucked. v just kept staring at him admiringly.

"the horsie?", i repeated as suga didn't answer me and just gave v a strange look for a second, then looked back at me.

"he's always hanging around you guys."

"oh, you mean hobi?"

"whoever that guy is...yeah."

"why?", i became more curious by the minute.

"i don't know, kid! he's just always with you!"

"is that why you wanted to sit with us?", v said before i could even stop him. boi's got a death wish.

suga slowly turned his head towards v and showed him a creepy smile that made my skin crawl.

"would you be happy if i said 'yes'?", suga asked and tried his best to keep the smile, his right eye twitching from time-to-time.

"oh no," i thought to myself and immediately stood up. i knew where this was going and v was just too oblivious or maybe stupid not to.

***

567 votes, 456 reblogged

comments:

iraplikejayz: MY SHIP IS SAILIIIIIIIIINNGGGG

swaginmyheart: WAIT SO YOUR SHIP IS SOPE?! I FEEL SO ATTACKED RN. @/iraplikejayz

moonimooni: what the fuck is a SOPE

milknsalad: ^^^^^^^^^^^^

iraplikejayz: JESUS CHRIST V STOP CALLING ME

swaginmyheart: ANSWER THE GODDAMN PHONE OR I'LL FLY TO YOUR HOUSE

milknsalad: you do know you're a fucking human, right?

swaginmyheart: NO ONE'S TALKING TO YOU MOCHI

pandabines: don't call him mochi. skye is the only mochi.

swaginmyheart: STOP MAKING EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU OR THAT LIL BITCH. BESIDES, WHY DID YOU EVEN HAVE TO POST THIS

pandabines: i feed on your misery

swaginmyheart: YOU AND JIN. I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN.

iraplikejayz: YOU DID NOT JUST SAY MY FUCKING REAL NAME OH MY GOOOOD

moonimooni: ha

iraplikejayz: ^ i will cut u

sparklytaegi: idek what's going on anymore

sentimentalblonde: jin??? i have a classmate named jin. he's a senior like me in hs

iraplikejayz: hahahahahhaha @/sentimentalblonde there's like millions of jins around the world you'll never find me

sentimentalblonde: CHALLENGE ACCEPTED.