f o r t y

omg thank you guys for all the support on this book! i can't believe it's gaining recognition this fast ˚‧º·(˚ ˃̣̣̥⌓˂̣̣̥ )‧º·˚ thank you ily

+

author's pov

"holla, bitches! i'm home!" hoseok opened the door to taehyung's house because as usual, the owner didn't lock the door.

jungkook was also fast asleep on the sofa yet again, exhausted from the events of yesterday. he actually wasn't able to sleep last night at all, thinking about jimin who happened to be hazyunicorn himself. so taehyung had to call jin (even though the oldest had just left their "small gathering" and was taken home by no other than namjoon himself), to make him scare the younger so that he'll sleep at least even at four in the morning. jungkook, of course, listened to his mommy's threats.

"huh? where's taetae?" hoseok looked around the living room and the kitchen, finding tae nowhere.

"ah! he must be upstairs!" he concluded. though he had only reached the first steps of the stairs, he already heard taehyung singing in the bathroom.

"so cry~! please dry! my! eyes~!"

hoseok whistled and laughed to himself. "damn, that high note, boi!"

he was going to tease taehyung even more, but then he heard multiple consecutive sounds from a phone downstairs. he rushed to see whose it was.

"taehyung's..."

he contemplated whether or not to take a peak as he stood in front of it. the temptation was killing him. he knew taehyung would kill him once he finds out and he couldn't have that. but at the same time, the thought of taehyung having a boyfriend bothered him.

he looked back at jungkook and thanked god to see that he was still sleeping.

"a sneak-peek wouldn't hurt, right?"

but before he could even touch the phone, the screen lighted up once again.

👑myyoongi💕😫🔥😍👉🏻👌🏻👅💦:
oi, dis is yoongi

👑myyoongi💕😫🔥😍👉🏻👌🏻👅💦:
can we meet outside your house?

""outside your house"? how the hell does he know where this is?"

"hey, whatya got there, hobi?" taehyung looked over his shoulder, only to see his own phone held by his friend's hands. he gasped and took it away from him.

"why are you touching my shit?!"

hoseok gulped as he looked at taehyung who stood in front of him half-naked, only a towel wrapped around his waist, completely ignoring the fact that he just infuriated him.

'if only that could slip,' he thought to himself as he slowly licked his bottom lip.

"what?" taehyung looked at him, more confused than irritated.

"huh?" hoseok was snapped away from his thoughts, flustered. "oh, nothing!"

taehyung gave him one last suspicious look and rolled his eyes before checking his phone. hoseok counted in his head, knowing how his friend was going to react, "one, twoㅡ"