t w e n t y - s i x

thanks for all the reads and votes <3 i can't believe people actually like this shit

+

author's pov

"do you always dream of getting kidnapped?" hoseok squinted his eyes at yoongi and shook his head in dismay.

"that's not it, you dumbass," yoongi glared at him. "don't bring me into your kinky shit."

namjoon tried to keep himself from laughing, but taehyung, on the other hand, laughed as loud as he could like what yoongi said was the funniest thing he's ever heard.

"how are you so calm in this situation?" hoseok asked, confused as yoongi simply stood up from the couch and walked into taehyung's kitchen to open the fridge like he was just hanging out in a friend's house.

"who said i'm calm inside? i'm just gonna fill myself before i get rid of the three of you."

"i can fill you up with somㅡ", namjoon covered taehyung's mouth with his hand before the boy could even embarrass himself. yoongi just gave them both an odd look and started drinking some milk.

"ooh, he need some milk," namjoon said, which caused both the other three to look at him; hoseok in disappointment, the others in fury.

"okay, cut the shit. what the fuck am i truly doing here?"

"namjoon kidnapped you to force you help us with something." hoseok shrugged.

"and you didn't think of tying me up or some shit?" 

"i knew you were into some kinky shit!" taehyung blurted out, which caused yoongi to throw the now empty plastic bottle of milk at his chest. he fell on the floor, acting as if he was just shot in the heartㅡboth metaphorically and literally.

"whoops, sorry." yoongi showed him a sinister smile, but managed to still look like an angel. "i tried to aim at your face." okay, maybe a fallen one.

"i thought you were good at basketball. how come you missed?"

"you want me to try with your horse face?" yoongi walked towards hoseok until they had their faces a few inches apart.

"fuck you."

"that's what they all say," yoongi said with a cocky grin.

"okay, okay! stop fighting!" namjoon separated the two and took a deep breath before continuing to speak.

"we need you to find out who's hazy."