t w e n t y - s e v e n

i have so many new ideas for this shit i'm excited

+

jungkook's pov
(not an entry)

"yeah, how do you expect me to do that?" i furrowed my eyebrows in confusion when i heard yoongi's voice from taehyung's kitchen. i just came from the park and it's almost nighttime now, so i decided to go home, but then i remembered i haven't apologized to my best friend yet.

i would've left if taehyung and yoongi were the only ones in the house. after all, he's always wanted this to happen: have yoongi all to himself.

but i saw other shoes on the front door and immediately recognized whose they were. i decided to come back later since i wasn't in the mood to talk to anyone else other than taehyung, but before i could leave, they already saw me.

yoongi came out of the kitchen first, stomping his feet and waving his hands in annoyance as if to shut taehyung and the others up.

"no! no! i'm not doing it!" yoongi didn't stop disagreeing to whatever they were saying, even though he was the first one to notice my presence. he simply looked at me for a second then passed me by to get his shoes.

"come on, it won't be that diffiㅡ" namjoon-hyung and the others came to halt when they saw me.

taehyung and namjoon-hyung looked at me in mixed fear and surprise. however, hoseok seemed unfazed.

"what's going on here?" i asked, crossing my arms and raising an eyebrow as if to intimidate them. it worked for the two of course. especially taehyung who gulped and stared at me with mouth wide open, at lost for words.

"don't ever do this again or next time, i won't go easy on you," yoongi said before opening the door. i looked at him yet he refused to acknowledge my existence any more than he did. he's always been weird around me.

"no! jungkook! stop him!" namjoon yelled in desperation, but yoongi had already closed the door.

i turned around to find namjoon looking at me in disappointment, taehyung still afraid for some reason and hoseok shaking his head, sighing.

"anyone mind explaining what the fuck just happened?"