t h i r t y

author's pov

"yo," jimin stopped chewing his food for a second and shot his head up. in front of him sat no other than min yoongi with a huge sinister smile on his face, almost scaring jimin to death. the younger accidentally gulped the food and choked.

yoongi controlled his laughter and composed himself yet again. he watched as jimin drank the water from his bottle, almost drowning himself in it.

"that's really attractive," jimin glared at yoongi's remark and closed the bottle when he was done. after wiping the water that spilled down his jawline, he raised an eyebrow at yoongi and asked, "what the hell do you want?"

"oh, trust me," yoongi's smile wasn't fading at all as he continued to speak. "this wasn't my idea."

"and what idea is that?" jimin gave yoongi a cautious look and sighed.

"why are you being such a bitch to jungkook?"

no need to say that jimin was taken aback, his eyes widened and jaw dropped open. he tried to regain his composure, but he was too late, yoongi already leaned closer to his face and stared him in the eyes.

"whaㅡ" jimin tried to further the distance between them, but yoongi grabbed his nape, bringing the two of them closer than they were. he couldn't help but blush when he felt yoongi's breath on his as he said the next words jimin never thought he'd hear from him.

"ㅡtell me..." yoongi frowned.

"...hazy."