f i f t y - t w o

note: i'm listening to "save" by tyler joseph as i write this shit 

this song is a masterpiece

*turns up the volume just before tyler screams and i scream along*

*mum comes to my room* OKAY WTF

*doesn't give a damn and still jams to tyler*

+

jungkook's pov

it's been a week since everything that's happened. jimin and i are now officially together.

taehyung and yoongi, on the other hand, stopped talking. taehyung wouldn't tell anyone why, but i eventually managed to get the truth out of him. taehyung talked about the message jimin sent to yoongi, the one where jimin's thanking yoongi for going out with taehyung because if yoongi hadn't, jimin wouldn't have reconciled with me.

in response to this, i confronted jimin about the text, yet he refused to admit he sent it himself, thus resulting to both jimin and i fighting for the phone.

and there it was;

jimin:
thank you for everything. had you not agreed to go on a date with taehyung, i wouldn't have reconciled with jungkook. thank you.

"i didn't do this..." jimin said, refusing to look me in the eyes.

"then how do you explain why it came from your phone?" i asked, raising an eyebrow at him, putting down his phone on his bedside table so i could put my hands on both sides of my waist, trying my best to intimidate him.

"alright, fine! i did it! but yoongi wanted to go with taehyung! i swear it!"

damn, he's so fucking cute when he's stressed. he's even looking better than when he's not stressed. okay, shit. this is not the time to swoon over him.

i'm a shitty best friend.

"then why does it sound like you forced yoongi to go out with taehyung?"

jimin looked at me, offended and it took my everything not to pretend it didn't hurt me to see him that way. i had to take taehyung's side on this one. after all, no matter how much i love jimin, taehyung's still like the brother i never had and he's always been.

"i didn't force him..." jimin sighed and sat on the edge of his own bed. "...okay, well, i kind of did. but i only had to do it because he wouldn't admit his own feelings for taehyung. we all know how he hates showing his emotions as if they make him vulnerable."

"i still don't get it," i said, causing jimin to laugh half-heartedly.

"yoongi cares about you, jungkook. he cares about you because he knows how much you mean to taehyung. he wanted me to talk to you. and in his words, "you gotta stop being such a little bitch and be grateful instead that there's someone actually stupid enough to be in love with you," and that's exactly what i did. i realized i was lucky to have you beside me. but... i told yoongi i wouldn't do anything unless he agreed to go out with taehyung."

"so you only did all that to get taehyung and yoongi together?"

jimin's eyes widened and his jaw dropped in horror as he realized what he had just implied.