t h i r t y - e i g h t

jungkook's pov

running towards the park where hazy had agreed we would meet, i sent him a text, telling him not to leave or else i'll never forgive him.

i didn't receive a text back, making me have second thoughts about him finally wanting to be friends with me again or not.

maybe he left. maybe he realized i'm not good enough for him and that i'm just another creepy nerd on the internet talking about his crush. why did he even like someone like me in the first place?

i shook my head and lightly slapped myself on the cheeks, not giving a shit whether people looked at me as if i was insane. i can't think like this now.

i ran even faster until i reached the said frozen lake. there are a lot of benches and trees like any normal park. but this one doesn't have a lot of people walking around. i guess it's because of the fact that it's snowing like hell and it's so cold.

but maybe i won't be as cold anymore once i see hazy.

"ah, shit!" i muttered under my breath as i found myself thinking about him in a different way. man, i don't even know who he is. he could be a creepy old hag or some shit. he could be a girl that's like twelve years-old or something and i could be accused of being a pedo.

oh god, just the thought of it makes me want to puke.

i took my phone out of my pocket and texted him.

pandabines:
dude where r u

i continued to walk, waiting for his response. i blew in my hands, trying to keep myself warm. i had totally forgotten to wear gloves. dammit.

pandabines:
it's fucking cold WHERE ARE YOU

***

jimin's pov

where the hell am i? why was i laying down on a bench in public? especially now that it's snowing? why the fuck does the back of my neck hurt and i feel as though someone had just hit me in the head?

i groaned, standing up from the bench. i looked at it and saw i hadn't laid on any snow. someone must've cleaned this shit just to put me here. but why?

my eyes widened in realization. "my phone!" i slid my hands in both coat pockets and released a sigh of relief as soon as i felt my phone in my left pocket. "shit, i thought someone stole my phone! thank godㅡwhom i'm not sure existsㅡbut i'll thank him anyway because this phone is my life!" i chuckled and shook my head.

"why am i talking to myself again?"

i checked my phone, only to see multiple messages from jungkook.

"what the fuck?"

pandabines:
dude where r u

pandabines:
it's fucking cold WHERE ARE YOU

pandabines:
I'M SERIOUS IT'S FUCKING COLD OUTSIDE WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU

pandabines:
DO YOU STILL WANNA MEET ME OR?

pandabines:
NO ONE'S HERE

pandabines:
ARE YOU JUST PLAYING WITH ME AGAIN? AM I SOME KIND OF JOKE TO YOU?

damn.

"i need to leave! why is he here?! when did we decide to meet?! godfuckingdamnit! why am i even at this park in the first place?!" i covered my face with my hands, groaning.

and then it hit me.

vernon.

and that other guy that was with him.

panicking, i checked my right pocket.

"fuck! no!" my taser's gone. "fuck! shit! god, no! why didn't i notice it?"

i tried looking for it under the bench and on the thick bunch of snow. i just can't lose it! what if another bastard tries to steal from me on my way home?

but that's the thing...that vernon and whoever that guy is who claimed they know yoongi...they didn't take my phone, the most valuable thing from me. they could've also taken my coat which cost me a lot, but they didn't.

they took me here for a different reason.

"ji-jimin?"

+

lol u thought