t h i r t y - f i v e

thanks for 1k votes in total guys! <3

+

jungkook's pov

"kookie! wake up!" i opened my eyes only to see hoseok standing in front of me. i just took a nap on taehyung's couch. honestly, i've been living here for a few weeks now.

to think he and i live in the same house yet we never talked about what happened in the cafeteria.

shaking my head, i sighed. i miss how taehyung and i used to be before any of this happened. before i fell in love with jimin. before i met hazy. i miss how peaceful our lives were just months ago.

"what are you doing here, hobi?" i yawned as i rubbed my eyes.

"yah!" he hit my shoulder lightly and pouted. "you don't call me 'hyung' anymore."

"what's this? the squishy hobi is back? no more bitchoeseok?" i chuckled, causing him to glare at me.

"ah! i shouldn't have woken you up!" he walked away, going towards taehyung's kitchen.

bringing the covers with me, i stood up and followed him. it's terribly cold during march.

"what's this? a feast?"

there were kimchi, soft bulgogi, samgyeopsal, jajangmyeon, seolleongtang and my favourite lamb skewers on the dining table. it didn't look like we could eat all of these in just one night.

"i'm home!" taehyung yelled from the front door. i immediately ran and hugged him, causing him to look at me in confusion but laugh either way.

"ah, who's the clingy one, now?"

"hey, loverboys," both me and taehyung cringed at the term hoseok used and spurted numerous words of disagreement which only made him laugh a sinister laugh. "i called namjoon-hyung and jin-hyung, they still haven't responded but i'm sure they're coming."

"alright..." taehyung shrugged and went to the kitchen. once he did, his eyes widened and he put his hands on his waist, asking us why there's so many food.

"well, you guys..." hoseok started. "...have been really emo lately and what else could make you feel better but food, right?"

***

author's pov

"jimin-hyung!!!" bambam yelled as he ran after jimin who was calmly walking the park and watching as the snowflakes fell on the frozen lake, but it's as if bambam could lose him anytime and he was afraid of it.

vernon, on the other hand, followed behind bambam and shook his head in embarrassment.

jimin came to a halt and turned around, confused since the voice didn't sound familiar at all. he had his hands in the side-pockets of his black coat and immediately took hold of his taser in his right hand.

bambam also stopped running as soon as he reached jimin and vernon stood right next to him.

"who are you?" jimin asked, squinting his eyes at the two. "how do you know my name?"

bambam's jaw dropped as he put his hand on his heart as if to act like he was just shot. vernon knew bambam was about to say something stupid so he immediately spoke.

"sorry about this guy," vernon motioned to his left and rolled his eyes. he offered his right hand for jimin to shake but the latter just stared at him, reluctant. vernon had guessed jimin could've been hesitant because he was a stranger or that jimin was holding something in his hand that he didn't want to let go of.

"i'm vernon and this isㅡ"

"ㅡwe're min yoongi's minions!" bambam exclaimed and smiled like an idiot, causing jimin to take a few steps back away from them. but of course, bambam didn't get the memo and only stepped forward again.

vernon face-palmed and muttered under his breath, "are you fucking kidding me right now?"

"i don't think yoongi would hang out with guys like you," jimin nonchalantly said which caused vernon to shoot his head up and look back at him and for bambam's huge idiotic grin to turn into a frown.

vernon cleared his throat and recomposed himself. "we're not yoongi's minions, we're his best friends. he doesn't like hanging out with us in front of people and you're in fact the first person to find out that even an anti-social man like him indeed has friends. and i'm not sure you'll believe me, but we go to the same school as you. we just prefer laying low to avoid drama. so i'm not surprised you don't recognize us."

"uhm..."

"you cannot call the king by his name!" bambam insisted, crossing his arms and glaring at vernon.

"he's not a fucking king and you know that."

"he is!"

"just because he's cool doesn't mean he rules a fucking nation."

"he is!"

"this is annoying."

"you're annoying!"

"oh my god!"

"uh," jimin chuckled awkwardly. "i should...go..."

"no, you don't!" the other two said in unison, making jimin even more terrified. his hands started to sweat and his heart hammered in his chest. the thoughts engulfing his mind also weren't helping the fact that he was starting to get nauseous. he turned around and started to run, but he wasn't fast enough so the two caught him.

he tried to scream but vernon covered his mouth, almost taking away his breath. bambam wrapped his arms around him, making him tremble in fear. he didn't want to cry but the tears fell on their own. vernon felt it on his hand, making him feel guilty. for a second, he thought of letting him go, but that wouldn't be good for neither he nor bambam. not even yoongi.

clinging to his last resort, jimin pulled out his weapon and used it on one of themㅡwho happened to be bambam, making him fall to his knees. he also tried to taser vernon, but ended up failing since the latter is way faster than him, taking the weapon from his hand and pointing it at him.

jimin looked up in fear, meeting eyes with the latter.

"sorry, hyung. i mean, it. i'm sorry, but i'm just doing my job."