f o r t y - t w o

several people tagged me on the "6 facts about me" thing so i guess i'll be doing it lol

check at the end of the chapter if you jikookies want <3

+

taehyung's pov

as soon as i got out, i saw him there, leaning on the bricked wall next to the gate in front of my house. he was pretty occupied staring at his phone.

then i realized, he was texting me since my phone vibrated in my pocket and he looked up as soon as it made a sound.

i didn't even bother to check what he had sent since what was the point? min yoongi, my crush for months (it just feels like years because every day seems like a month filled with nothing but impatience and unrequited love) was finally standing in front of me and acknowledging me.

"hey there," he said in his gruff voice. i swear i almost died when he showed me that gummy smile. but i knew i had to stay composed or at least pretend not to be as weird as i usually am or else he might leave.

i opened my mouth to say something, but nothing came out. i stood there, astounded, trying to force words out of my throat, but nothing happened.

his smile vanished as he walked closer to me until our faces were only inches apart from each other.

"kim taehyung."

i gulped and felt my hands start to sweat. my heart was beating too loud in my ears it felt as though i was about to explode any moment. i couldn't take it, i couldn't take him. i had no choice but to look away or else i would've been blinded by the beauty that is min yoongi.

but he didn't understand that.

he didn't know.

and so he lifted my chin up to make me face him again. "you know i've always wanted to do this?"

"d-do what?" great, taehyung. you finally opened your mouth and that's all you could manage to say.

before i could even take in what was happening, he closed the gap between us with his lips on mine and my breath on his.

oh my god.

"hey, are you even listening?" dammit. i was just imagining things. fuck, i thought it was real.

he looked at me, confused as he snapped his fingers in front of my face. yes, he did walk towards me but he didn't lift my chin up, i didn't look away nor did we fucking kiss.

"sorry, what were you saying?"

***

yoongi's pov

"i said i found out who's hazyunicorn," i repeated, seriously wanting to roll my eyes and back out from this, though i had no choice but to give it a try.

"huh?"

this time, i did sigh and shook my head in frustration, trying to calm down. what i hate the most is repeating myself.

"hazy. unicorn. i know. who. the fuck. he is."

his eyes widened as he looked at me, amused. "oh, shit! really?! who is it?!" the smile never left his face as he shook me by my arms, trying to get the truth out of me. but i wasn't going to give it up that easily.

i couldn't help but laugh at his reaction either. he seriously acts like a little kid all the time and to think his best friend is matured as fuck. how do these two even get along?

"you don't actually expect me to give information for free, right?"

"oh, shit," his smile faded and was immediately replaced by a frown. "well, you see...jungkook's living with me for the past few days and i don't really have that much money anymore.

"are you his sugar daddy or something?"

"no, but i want you to be my suga daddy."

"wait, what?"

"i meant, no! he loves jimin so much and..."

i shifted uncomfortably, not because he just admitted he wanted me to be his sugar daddy or "suga" daddy whatever the fuck, but because he just told me jungkook's secretㅡnot that everyone knows that already.

"oh, shit! did i say that out loud?!"

"no, it's fine. go on. everyone knows jungkook likes him anyway. it's no surprise."

"well, as i was sayingㅡ"

"ㅡi don't need money."

"what?"

"i want something else." taking a deep breath and exhaling sharply, i said the words i never thought i'd say, "kim taehyung, do you mind going on a date with me?"

+

here we go with les 6 faits sur moi

i'm bi
biggest pet peeve is people making me repeat myself
i'm confused 70% of the time
if you spend a day with me, you won't escape the inappropriate sexual jokes and annoying complaints about how boring and shitty my life is
i'm the worst at remembering birthdays (even my parents' or siblings' bdays i forget...even YOONGI'S)
i'm not really sure who my bangtan bias is anymore (jimin or yoongs? but i've been loyal to yoongs for two years so this hurts a lot)

i'm not certain who to tag either, so how 'bout i ask all of you to do this? only if you want to though ~ (*'ω`*)