Chapter 14: Lilian

Once we made it to the pack house we went straight to his office for him to get his call. He picked up the phone as I sat in the chair in front of his desk.

''Black'' He answered.

I could hear the other person but I couldn't make out the voice until he spoke his name.

''Hello Alpha Black I am Xzavier Alpha of the West Side pack we were supposed to meet to discuss a treaty but well-''

''Yes things happen what can I do for you?''

Oh no! This can't be happening this cannot be happening!

''Well one of my pack members came up missing and we have not found her I was wondering if you came across a young women in these passed couple days, it is urgent.''

''No Alpha no one has come through my territory''

He was looking for me. I could feel my chest tighten and my lungs stop working. He's going to find me. I waved off Octavius once he came by me.

''Well I'll send a recent picture of her in case you do across her-''

I couldn't breathe I placed my hand on his arm as he did mine. It did not help.

''I'll call you back''

He hung up as he sat in front of me.

''What is it Lily?''

I couldn't breathe. He was going to find out who my pack was. I didn't want to go back. I can't go back. And it was would be bad for me once he did.

''Talk to me Lily what's wrong?'' He began to rub my arm as he guided my face so I was looking at him.

''I- can't- bre-'' I kept taking short breaths trying to breathe in and out but it wasn't working.

''Daniel, Get me water!'' He shouted as he picked me up and sat in the chair placing me on his lap. Making soothing sounds. I had to tell him now before Alpha Xzavier sends him the picture.

The soothing sounds he made helped a bit. But it didn't stop. Daniel came in giving me the glass of water I drank it as Octavius talked with Daniel.

Once done my breathing came to normal and I just sat there with Octavius who continued to rub my arms gently and tried to sooth me down. I rested my head on his shoulder which was odd but it was extremely comfortable. I was beginning not to mind.

''I'm sorry'' I told them.

''For what?'' Daniel asked just when the computer chimed.

''I didn't mean to, it just happened'' I looked to Octavius who seemed to get the hint of what I was apologizing for.

''There's nothing to apologize for ok? Besides it was just what I assumed was a panic attack'' Octavius looked from me to Daniel in which shortly caused Daniel to leave the office.

I got up for him to check his computer. I wasn't going to stop him. I was going to tell him sooner or later. Just when he sat down at his desk I left the room only and made my way back to mine.

I laid there on the bed looking at the ceiling unable to get comfortable.

''Lily!'' Octavius yelled from downstairs and I could only assume Xzavier sent him the email.

I now stood on the other side of the door thinking about locking it. Just when I did a loud knock came from the other side and I practically held my breath.

''Lily I can smell you and hear you, open the door''

So I did with my head down. I could hear his ragged breathing he wasn't happy and a bit surprised. But more confused.

''I-''

'' Come on'' He said as he grabbed my arm and guided me down to his office then shut the door.

''Explain! Is-was Alpha Xzavier Smith your Alpha?'' He pointed to his computer looking at me with blank eyes.

I looked down and folded my hands. Ok maybe I didn't want to tell him and I couldn't lie he's a human lie detector. Well kind of.

''Lily!'' He shouted at me. Causing me to move away.

''Yes''

The room was silent. Silently suffocating.

I looked up to him just looking at me.

''Is that why-''

''I planned on telling you everything just I don't know how to'' I sat in the chair closer to the door placed my head in my hands.

'' Were you mistreated?'' I didn't answer since I think he already knew.

'' Don't ask questions you know the answer to'' Was my reply. He leaned against the desk and stood with his arms crossed.

I finally got the courage to walk over to him. Whose eyes are now going black.

I brought my shaky hands up and placed them on both sides of his face ''I'm okay? Alright I have been. I survived''

Then I left the room. Which only caused him to follow me out. Even when I went to the kitchen, there he was sitting on the stood. That lasted the rest of the day.

Two days passed and Octavius had Sage, Jason and James stayed with me in the house while he was off doing pack business. Which I hated. As the days passed I felt the Mate bond getting stronger and so was my attraction. I wouldn't say feelings since most likely they were caused by the bond. I was comfortable with Jason and James since I learned they had mates of their own and Jason was well preferred other company and James was Sages brother. I came to trust Sage since she didn't give me a choice really. And it comes to say that she and I were kind of similar.

I don't know how longs it's been since I came to the pack and I was beginning not to care. Though Octavius still asks questions about when I was in the Westside pack. I trust he hasn't told the others.

'' Lilian lets go we're going shopping!'' Sage exclaimed as she ran into the living room. Oh turns out it was she who has been leaving me cloths. Which I was thankful for.

''I thought Octavius wanted me to stay in?'' I looked from her to James as he stood beside her with a grin.

''He did but he also said you can't go anywhere unless we are with you. So here we are. Besides I already asked and he gave the 'ok' after I argued about how he can't keep you locked up and that you needed the air'' She held up a card and waved it around.

''This is yours and I am giving you a makeover!'' She said as she began pulling me out the door.