Chapter 16: Octavius

I woke up to a very distressed Mate. She was tossing and turning I pulled her to me and wrapped my arms around her. It took a few seconds but she eased down and eventually woke up it didn't last long before she went back to sleep. I looked at my clock and it was already passed six in the morning. Today was the day I was going to talk to her about meeting the pack. I'm sure she would make a great Luna she just needed to adjust. After hearing how her mall visit went and how she talked to her old pack member. It made me smile she's already changing. Even how she talked to me when they got back surprised me. Her eyes shown how confident she was and by the way they looked she liked it. I didn't know where it's coming from but I like it I just hope we can make more progress.

I left her upstairs while I checked my computer. She was from Xzavier Smiths pack. I wanted to ask him questions worse I wanted to tear his throat out but I knew only she could give me the answers that I have questions to. Neither Rorin nor I like the fact that she's been mistreated or flinched occasionally at our tone or even a simple raise of the hand. She hasn't flinched or was too quick at backing away when I came near but she is beginning to hesitate. Even when she sleeps she seems more relaxed. Since the first time she came to my room she has been sleeping there more often. She tried to sleep in her room but always ended up coming to mine.

''So Sage talks highly of our Luna. I fear a friendship is in the mist'' Daniel spoke coming into the kitchen and began to make the coffee.

''Sage and our Luna are... friends''

I groaned at the thought and laughed. I want my Mate to have friends just not males. Sage would be a good friend just sometimes Sage is too much for herself. At the same time she might be able to help my Lily to become herself she once was. The one I want to know.

''You say that like a bad thing?'' Sage stood in the door way with a half-smile on her face and a look of disgust on her face.

''What's that smell?'' She came in, Kissed Daniel and then sat beside him.

''Coffee?'' I held up the mug that was now full of the good tasty liquid. She just curled her nose up at it. Instead she grabbed the bacon and eggs from the fridge and began to fry.

''So are you going to talk to her about meeting the pack. I think it will be good for her. She'll get to hang out with Luna Evelynn and Alpha Michael not to mention the rest of the pack'' Speaking of speaking to her. I didn't know how I was going to. She is still struggling with the being crowded and Sage was right. She needed to meet the pack and my mother could teach her some of the ropes of being Luna.

''Okay make the plans for tomorrow and I'll talk to her about it later in the meantime only speak to my parents about Lilian I don't want everyone coming here and freaking her out besides her guards, my parents and you two'' With that being said I exited the room to go back to lying beside my sleeping mate.