Chapter 33: Lilian

"This DAMN DOOR!" I yelled out in frustration. I been trying to knock it down for I don't know how long. I didn't have any other options. Xzavier not the twins have come back in which I was grateful for.

'Octavius!'
I tried again with another bang to the door. Now progress and no reply. Which has me concerned. I was beginning to feel his emotions just not strong enough to tell them apart. What was wrong with me?

"Step away from the door" a deal voice ordered from the other side. It was deep and one I haven't heard before. When I didn't budge the loud bang made me, when I did the door opened and in stepped a taller man holding a tray. What was it, I didn't know.

"take off your shirt"
With that I took a step back and clearly refused.
Just when I gotten over my issues then those assholes had to kidnap me.

"I'm not going to say it again. Take. It. Off" he was the size of Octavius and so much more intimidating. Everything about him was dark. Dark hair, hard eyes, dark ego. He wasn't a part of a pack.

"No, I-"

I was pushed up against the wall before I could finish that sentence. He was inches from me both hands on opposite sides of my face.

"Don't be stupid. I'm not going to do anything we just need the shirt and some...blood"
What was wrong with these people?

But at the mention of my blood I panicked a little. I bent under his arms and took a run for it only to be pulled back.

"You're not making this easy"
He looked at me as he held a firm grip on my arm the more I struggled the tighter his grip got.
So I was stupid enough to slap him.
That was Octavius rubbing off on me. I didn't know if it was a good or bad thing.

With one movement he grabbed my shirt and tore it off and then released my arm and back handed me in the race so hard I tasted blood.
I'm glad I was wearing a bra.

"Stupid girl" he spat pulling a knife out of his pocket and with the same movement he cut my upper arm. Then wiped the knife on my now ripped shirt.
He looked at me and eyed me. Making me feel exposed, knowing that he smiled but pulled a short from the tray which also had other assaulting tools on it.

Tossing the shirt at me he placed my old shirt on the tray and left.

The cut on my arm wasn't small it was a good size and it hurt.
The taste of blood disappeared from my mouth but pretty sure my lip fly it the worst of it.

Once the door was shut I went back to work trying to break it down quickly giving up.
How did they do it in the movies?
I say there fighting the sleep that came quickly. But soon let it take over.

I woke up by something way hitting me. Looking up there stood both the twins with a bucket of water. Was that necessary?
"long time no see. Tell me. Did you miss us?"
The one twin asked as they kneeled down in front of me.
"No" I replied as flatly as I could.

They smiled
the one on the left spoke "Oh we missed you. How's that mate of yours? Is he stupid enough to enjoy your company?"
That caused the other one to laugh. What was funny?

"The Alpha is going to kill him for stealing you from the pack. And guess what, he's going to make you watch"

Now that made me laugh.
"You clearly underestimate this whole situation. You and I both know a pissed off Alpha is a force to be reckon with but an Alpha who's Mate and Luna is kidnapped is worse. We witnessed it with Xzavier"
They exchanged looks and then slapped me.
"I liked you better when you didn't talk back and it's Alpha Xzavier to you"

I spat in their face that time.
"He was a never my alpha"

The one on the right just grabbed me when Xzavier himself walked in.
"Not now you can have fun later. Leave us"
I was let go. They left no questions asked.

He took a seat in the chair and sat their silently pulling something out of his pocket. I recognized it, it was the same stuff that was injected into me when the twins showed up.

"You're right and Alpha or any male wolf is worse when is mate is taken. I was that way I even destroyed a whole pack getting her back only to be betrayed finding out she wasn't kidnapped but ran off willingly. Which is why I destroyed the pack. Now speaking of Alphas. Seems yours wasted no time searching for you. Took his Beta with him. I hear your friend is pregnant no?

We I send my congratulations but it's your mate I want. He took you off my territory without my consent and then had the galls to mate with you. Which is stupid honestly you're nothing, useless and soon won't be able to breed.

So fun fact did you know you're not half human after all. Comes to find out your parent was a pure wolf"

Only thing I got from all of that is soon I'm not going to be able to have pups not that I can anyway, but I can dream. If he does that I'll kill him. And that would be the first for me. Also I'm a pure wolf whatever that meant.
"You can't take that from me"
I wrapped my arms around my mid-section over my abdomen. He couldn't I know he's heartless but he can't be that heartless.

"So you know what a pure wolf is. Its wolf royalty and some reason yours is asleep and that affected your senses and healing. Which is fantastic.
But as for what you said. Yes I can I do what I want. I will not have the last pure wolf to change things and create an empire. So I rather it die with you. Your blood line ends with you. Unless you tell me what I want to know so I can get this over with

Any thought on a truce is over and now ready to extend my territory"

So all of this was because I'm something called a 'Pure Wolf' which apparently is something like wolf royalty. He don't want me to reproduce out of fear of an empire and having to rule under that influence. This makes no sense. I've never heard of a pure wolf but I'm not worried about that I'm more worried about his threat to kill Octavius.