Chapter 26 pt 1.5 : Lilian

After I have collected myself and everyone cleared out I practically glued myself to Octavius.

It was only when Sage came and practically had to tear me away. Sometime between that Jack had found us and glued himself to my side. I wonder if this is how Octavius felt when I would I was stuck up his alley.

'I loved it' He spoke through our mate bond. I looked around to catch him looking at me with a smile then went back to talking to Michael, Evelynn and Daniel.

''Why aren't you playing with the other kids?'' Sage and I asked in unison.

He looked up and shrugged. '' They are too busy watching you" that caused Sage to let out a laugh. I looked at her with a raised brown. I was clearly confused.

''Kids think of you as a queen of sorts everyone does. Which you kind of are" That made sense. So in a way I am being stalked by kid's, perfect sense.

''Ok how about you introduce me?'' Maybe that will help him make a friend if it don't I don't know what will.

Jack guided me hand in hand until we came to a small group of kids who stopped laughing and talking and just looked up at me. A smile spread across my face at how cute they were ''Hello I'm-''

"LUNA!" they shouted with giggles and laughter. They told me their names and who their parents were and some even their favorite color.

''So my friend here'' I brought Jack beside me so he was face to face with the kids.

''Is kind of new and maybe you can keep an eye on him '' The kids looked from him to me then back to him then one of the kids spoke up.

''He smells funny'' the little boy said taking a step back. So maybe we did have a distinct smell.

''Aaron that wasn't nice" his mother walked up placing her hand on his shoulder.

Jack was about to say something and walk away.

''No that's ok Jack has been playing with the troll in our back yard and sometimes just sometimes they get into mud fights'' I swear if I had a dollar for every time a child looked amazingly surprised. Then they all started talking at once.

''He don't smell like mud?''

''What troll?''

''Was he green or purple?''

''Was the troll fat?''

That caused me to smile. I looked up and caught amused smiles from everyone, All except Ashley which I was expecting.

''Oh yes, we made him shower before we came, He tracked mud all through the house and it was a purple troll'' The little girl who asked what color the mysterious troll was let out a gasp and smiled. I looked up at the parent who were smiling at their children '' I never seen a troll, they don't exist'' one little boy spoke crossing his arms. I looked around and caught Octavius with his eyes on me. He didn't say anything just smiled and nodded.

''well I never see them either, but I can't explain who keeps hiding my socks or misplacing our lawn chairs" they all exchanged looks then turned to Little Jack and began asking him questions and before I knew it they were off playing.

''Luna? Hi my name is Leah'' A tall women came up extending her hand, I took and smiled ''Hello please call me Lilian'' He nodded with a smile.

''What you said about the ''Troll'' that was sweet, but I don't recommend telling them about something that doesn't exist?'' she was serious now and I just looked at her giving her my honest smile ''I understand but they're kids they need to be told little stories, about little thing that may not exist now the Troll doesn't exist but I don't see the harm in fueling their imagination'' With that being said everyone spoke in hush tones and some even nodded their heads. Did I say anything wrong?

''I completely agree'' Spoke up Evelynn with Michael following behind her with smiles on their faces. Then everyone else went back to doing what they were doing and that was that. At one point Octavius came beside me placing his hand on the lower of my back.

''Well done'' He told me and then leaned down and gave me a chaste kiss on the lips and joining in our conversation. Okay maybe I didn't say anything wrong.