Chapter 22: Lilian

I just stared at him.

"What? Why are you looking at me like that? You're not mad or upset?"
I was confused.

A small laugh escaped his lips.
"Because that's not something that's going to make me think different of you. Me or my pack"

What was happening!!

I am so confused.

"Wait. You don't hate me. Cause-" I was cut off with his lips to mine. And honestly I didn't mind. I was just still confused. I pulled away slowly and just looked at him.

"Why would I hate you sweetheart?"

I rubbed the back of my head. And looked at anything but him. This is great he didn't hate me and he loves me. Then what's the problem.

"Lily?"
I looked at him not his brows furrowed with a small smile on his face.

What was his question? Oh yeah...

"Because that's why I was mistreated and made-''

He stood up now though thankful he didn't drop me and I couldn't stop thinking about his hands were on my bum. Yes it would be uncomfortable except he wasn't Xzavier to his pack. And it felt nice.

"Made to do what? Did they... did you.."

I shook me head rapidly at him.

"No! No they didn't rape me if that's what you're wondering. They just made me do stuff to them. Xzavier said if anyone was to make me he would kill them he wanted-"

I pressed against the wall now. Losing some of my breath. I didn't know what it was but the hands on my bum I wanted them to-

Damn these hormones.

He had his head at the crook of my neck inhaling and exhaling breathing in my scent.

"Thank god. I'm going to kill them!"
He put me down and left for his office. I knew what he was going to do.

"No don't call him please. Last thing I want is for him to have a reason-"

"A reason to what! What reason Lily! Cause last time I checked his reason was absurd and ridiculous and- FUCK!"
He shouted. I could feel the anger coming off of him. Which caused me to take steps back.

He banged his fist on his desk. Which made it crack. And his computer to fall over.

That was when it began hard to breath.

"Lily?"
He asked still angry but I didn't look at him. I leaned on the door holding on to the door knob. He was fuming. His eyes began to go black. He turned to walk torward me but I put up my hand and took an unbalancing step back.
He stopped.
When I slid did down the wall sitting on the floor that was when I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Lily breath. I'm sorry I didn't mean to.... I'm sorry"
I had my eyes closed. The anger was gone I sensed it. But I didn't want to open my eyes. I didn't want to see him like that. I just got over fearing him and I didn't want to start back.

"Open your eyes. Love" he placed a gentle touch to my cheek and brought my face up. When I opened my eyes his were no longer black but back to normal.

That was when I let the tears loose.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to lose it like that. Just I don't like them making you-"

I stopped him by placing my lips to him. Which undoubtedly he responded.

"I don't want him to have a reason to be here. I don't want him to hurt you because he will. He hates humans he hates half human wolves. And anyone that lays with them"
He let out a sigh and brought his forehead to mine.

"nothing is going to happen to me or you or anyone else I love" he spoke so confidently.
Wait Love?

I looked at him and nodded. As he picked me up and carried me to our room.

It was three in the morning and I couldn't sleep. I watched as Octavius slept beside me. After he brought me to our room we laid there until we fell asleep. Only I couldn't sleep.
He looked comfortable and he accepted me being what I was. Even though most packs would turn away someone like me. That means he'll accept little Jack to.
He turned out to be the quite opposite of who I thought he was. As was his pack. Even after he said he loved me I just couldn't bring myself to say it back.

"Aren't you supposed to be asleep?"
He asked making me jump. He was awake this whole time. Now I feel like a creep.

"I-I couldn't sleep"

His eyes fluttered open as he rested on his arm.

"Want to talk about it?"
He brought himself up to where His back was against the wall. He looked at me.

I nodded and scooted over so my head was on his shoulder and wrapped my arms around his.

"I- did you mean what you said. About anyone else you love? Including me?"
I looked up at him as he was already looking at me. He nodded.

"You barely even know me though If it's because of this stupid mate bond then-"
He cut me off as he cupped the side of my face with his free arm.

"I meant it. No bond. Just me. I meant it"
I moved his hand and leaned up and kissed him. This kiss was different. He put all his emotions into this kiss and it felt normal like we don't this a thousand times.

"Mark me"
The words left my mouth before I had time to register what I was saying.
He looked at me surprised he was about to say something but stopped himself.

"Sorry, that-that was stupid I'm sorry"

I got up from the bed no matter his protests I stood there facing him. He looked as if he was trying to figure out what I was saying or not.

"Mark you? Lily are you sure if I do that than your fully accepting the role as Luna"
I know what I was doing and if I really did want this future with him.
Yes future I cared for him and i didn't want to lose him. Besides the longer we keep on hold this mating thing sooner or later we won't be able to keep our hands off each other. Like now I really wanted to kiss him right now. Bed head and all.

"Yes I'm sure, I just- I'm ready to be with you"
Was I ready..... Yeah
now just sorting my feelings out would be nice.

He nodded walking over closer to me and embraced me, he bent down and began leaving open mouth kisses on my neck. A shiver went through me as he kissed the soft spot, ok now I was ready.

"Once it's done it can't be undone we'll be mated for life do you want that?"

I nodded as I placed my hands on his shoulders. Bracing myself.

"Bite me"