Chapter 38: Lilian

It stung so badly. I laid there clutching my bloody chest and watched as Octavius cried out as i did for him. I looked over at him and watched as he began to panic.

"See I knew you were stupid" Xzavier spoke as he made his way to me. But I kept my eyes on Octavius who was struggling to get up.

'Get up'
I spoke but I didn't get a reply.
It hurt so badly.

Just as Xzavier bent down to do we were eyes level. Octavius yelled out.

"Don't touch her!"
He spoke out. As he stood there slowly wobbling.
Xzavier looked from me to him
"Cute. Very"
He spoke.
By then I tried to move but I couldn't. My shoulder and the deep slash marks on my chest. I wasn't going nowhere.

I watched as Octavius charged for Xzavier just as Xzavier took a swing to him. Landing the same mark on his shoulder. I watched as Octavius quickly fell to the ground with the cut in his throat he wouldn't have long before he bled out and that's what I'm scared of.

Right when Xzavier bent over to say something Octavius reached up and with the strength he could managed pulled Xzavier's heart straight out of his chest.

I watched as what was left of Octavius's fighter attended to him and some attended to me. I watched as they tried to get him to stay still while they tried to stop the bleeding but he managed to make his way over to me.

"Hey you'll be okay" he spoke through shallow breaths.

"it hurts"
I told him teaching up and placing my hand over his neck.
"let them help.." I trailed off as the world began to spin and just as Octavius fell to the ground lifeless.
Then everything went black.

***********

Hey I know it's a short chapter but the next one is going to be better I hope you enjoyed it. Tell me what you think and feel free to vote.

~S