Thirteen

My heartbeat calms as I relax in my seat.

Marcus' head rests on my lap as we watch television. The feel of his warmth on my thigh releases a content sigh of out me. He might have messed up but he has shown me that he deserves a second chance.

We played hide seek for a while and he found it funny to see me run through the trees zigzagging through them as if I knew the forest better than my room.

Marcus was sad when I manage to stay out of his grasp but he seemed happy that I was happy. For the moment I let myself forget that I was broken, just for a moment, I was a girl with the love of her life.

The movie plays as I stare down at Marcus watching the movie. The tips of my fingers running through his hair as he slowly rolls his eyes as my nails scrape his scalp.

"That feels so good," he breathes in and I smile down at him as he rolls his head back to look at me.

I do it again earning a pleasurable growl from him. I push down a laugh as he pushes himself upward. His face rising up to meet mine as I stare at him in awe. Those hazel eyes smoldering me as I swallow down hard.

Even though we fight like enemies I know that he is mine and I am slowly showing him that I am his. The past few days have been magical. We walked through the forest, he collected wildflowers for me. Ran in the mountains like two love-struck teenagers. His wolf loves to rub his side against my wolf. She loves his scent and wallows in it as much as she can.

Marcus loves to cuddle as I stare at him in appreciation. He might not be perfect but the moon goddess thought we made the perfect match. She knows what she is doing.

From what I heard my parents were perfect for one another. She read him like a book and he would open up only to her. My father showed her all his sides the good, the bad, and the ugly. Arabella was the perfect luna. She knew that my father, being the alpha, would have some hard decisions ahead of him and she would not judge him.

Now if only Marcus is able to accept me as an alpha.

"You thinks it's funny," he smirks as I push myself over the armrest. I stare at him perplexed. He closes the space between us stealing a kiss and making me push out further. I need space to breathe his body heat is making it hard to inhale as he leans closer.

I shake my head as a smile pulls at my lips. His hands snake to my waist as he pulls me closer to him.

My hands collide with his chest, gripping the fabric for dear life.

He is pushing me to the brink, my wolf wants to complete the mating bond as much as his wolf. The only thing standing in our way is my mind. My stubborn mind that for some reason seems to think rationally when all my body wants is the opposite.

Marcus' heated lips press lightly against my jaw. His feather like kisses sends a shiver up my spine as I grip his hair and pull him closer. His teeth skim my skin as he inhales deeply. His hazel eyes darken as his wolf surfaces. His aura turning from playful to dominant within a heartbeat.

As a werewolf, the males tend to be more dominant than the female. Same with an Alpha and Luna except his not an alpha and I am no luna.

His grip tightens as his kisses turn possessive. An overwhelming sense of power floods my mind and body as I grip his shoulders and turn our bodies over. The fall is nothing as bodies hit the living room floor. Marcus' eyes flash back to their normal color as he stares up at me.

My body hovers over his as my hands grip his shoulders pinning him to the floor.

"Melany," he hisses under me as I blink away the sudden anger that has filled me.