Sixty Four

There is no way to prepare for the mental frenzy that is happening right now. A few hours ago I was not sure of what to think about with the situation of my mother. Mathew was the one that had to live with this. 

Mathew is far more trustworthy than Ivan. Hunter guides me physically to my room but my mind is somewhere far away. I always knew that my mates were mates but Ivan planted that seed and a part of me thought the Moon Goddess was seeking out revenge making Marcus my mate.

Hunter opens the door to our bedroom it might not be my own bedroom but it is a welcome sight.

"Melany," he whispers into my ear. There no way that I can lose myself, not here of all places. I turn  to him and see that he is only a few inches away from me. I breathe in his scent and my body relaxes knowing that he is so close to me and he feels like home to me. 

Where ever I am with Hunter I am home, I am safe. The worry in his eyes push me forward. I do not hold back as I push myself closer to him my lips seeking his and he does not hesitate as his lips crash down on mine. We move in sync as his body presses mine against the door. His leg goes between my legs pushing my body up the door as his hands grab my hips pinning me to the door.

"Melany," he growls as he bites on my bottom lip. My hands rest on his shoulders as his hands wander up my body. "Are you sure that you want to do this?" Hunter mumbles into my mouth I try to catch my breath but I cannot talk. I nod and his eyes darken.

His grip tightens around my waist and he pulls me close to him and suddenly he lifts me off the ground. I squeal in surprise as he carries me to the bed. He lets our bodies fall onto the mattress. His body pins me to the bed as he stares into my eyes. His eyes take me in possessively, "you're the love of my life."

His words make my heart burst in my chest as I fight to find the words to tell him how much he means to me. When words fail actions speak.

I push myself closer to him and his lips gently skim mine as he breathes in my scent and I cannot stop the smile on my lips. My nose skims his jawline as I make my way down. His mark comes into view and my lips gently caress his mark and his body shudders above me sending a wave of pleasure through me, I can make him shiver with just such a simple gesture. 

"I looked for you my entire life," I give him a kiss on his mark and breathe on him. He groans and then an animalistic growl rumbles through him. "Mark me." 

His breath is uneven as he lets the words sink in. His hand goes to my chin making me look into his eyes. They are dark and ready to let his wolf surface. He nods and I relax into the bed closing me eyes waiting for him to make his move. I can feel his nose skim the side of my neck as he breathes me in. 

Hunter breath marks the spot. The spot where the rogue attacked me as a pup. The spot the has bad memories attached to it. Hunter gently kisses the spot and I can feel my body tense up as I wait for him. "I'm not going to hurt you," he mutters against my neck.

I swallow, "I know, do it."

The sensation of something sharp against my skin makes me close my eyes tighter. I can feel Hunter hesitating and my hands go to the back of his head my finger nails running through his scalp as he relaxes with this motion. I know that it is coming but it still catches me by surprise as his teeth sink into my neck. My fingers grip his hair tighter. The pain that courses through me is terrifying because it is coming from someone you trust and love. Hunter must sense it because tries to pull away but I hold him place.

"Finish it please," I groan trying to keep my mouth from releasing the scream that is tingling deep in my throat. The pain shoots through me once again and soon my body appears to be filled with morphine as the pain subsides. Hunter's body drops on top of me the act itself seems to have drain him. The back of his head brushes against my cheek as I feel his heat warm me to my core.