Fifty Seven ~Melany & Silver~

Melany and Silver's POV

Hunter's screams of pain numbs my wolf and an excruciating pain shoots through my mind.

My eyes are heavy as Hunter carries me away. My body is aching as my wolf is trying to numb her own pain.

Hunter's face is full of worry and that is all I can make out as my vision starts to get blurry. He is talking but I cannot hear a thing.

My wolf is in a downward spiral of her own. She is fighting through the pain trying to keep me conscious but all my mind wants to do is sleep. I am in his arms his hands are on me yet I feel everything he cannot stop this pain and I can sense that that is scaring him as well.

Melany stay awake!

My wolf is fighting a tough fight but she cannot win this. My eyes blur even more as I take one last look at Hunter and then the darkness takes me with it.

~Silver Melany's Wolf~

Melany allows herself to go to the darkness and if I let her we both just might not come back. I push myself higher and higher until I can feel as if I am growing heavier.

In our own darkness I see a speck of light and I fight to get to it. The speck starts growing until it is a blinding light. I gravitate towards it my body feels as if it is floating and I entered unknown territory.

"What happen to her?" A male voice invades my ears.

"She's was in shock and now I don't know." Hunter sounds distressed.

Then sound of a door opening and then slamming practically makes me jump out of my skin.

"What the fück did you do to her?" The voice is laced with venom and I all I want to do is punch whoever dares to speak to Hunter that way.

"Alpha please let me talk to him," a calmer voice interjects, "so Alpha Hunter what happen?"

Even now I can feel the tension. "Melany marked me and I was in a lot of pain when I open my eyes she was in the ground her ears bleeding and she passed out before I got here."

"Did you happen to show her your pain?" The calmer voice asks.

"Show her my pain?" Hunter appears not to understand what he is saying.

"Yes, did she know it hurt you?"

"I screamed if that's what you mean."

"Oh shít!" That sounds reassuring.

"What?" The two other males say in unison.

"When a wolf marks his 'loved one' we all go through different scenarios but this one is clear. She was hurting you so she decides to take your pain away. If I'm correct your power is to take away someone's pain...but you can't take your own pain away is that correct?"

"I can take others peoples pain away that's correct...I have to live with my own pain."

"As well as she, she is a wolf healer but this pain is yours so you couldn't help her and the pain she is feeling is yours and hers as well so she is suffering more than you did."

"What does that mean?"

"It means her mind shut off so that it can repair itself. I wouldn't be surprise if she wakes up in a couple hours but this can take a long time depends on how strong she is."

"You see what you did!" The man hisses and the sound of a struggle fills my ears, "All this because you wanted to make a statement."

"This has nothing to do with you...you're just mad she chose me over you." A growl rumbles.