14 / / ❝my dear, you are the fault in our stars.❞

Hey, this Egg McMuffin's cold!

And is that supposed to be my fault?

It is.

Um, last time I checked it was you who ruined my whole career. I am already an hour late from my expected return time because of you.

So, you're considering this Miss Delivery job as your lifetime career?

Well, not really.

What's your dream career prospect exactly?

Probably a prostitute so I can cut off your three-inch elephant trunk while you bask in your lustful dreams.

Is that supposed to be a threat or an invitation?

This conversation is going nowhere. I'm outta here.

Well, this conversation is totally going past the friendzone at this point, don't you think?

Wow, I seriously thought you're going to be like 'Oh, Leila, stay with me and explore Daddy's body like Dora explores through Diego's forest!'

What?

Ugh, why am I even wasting my time for a baboon like you?

Because I'm — wait for it — lei-gendary.

. . .

. . .

That pun was too legendary for a peasant like you to abuse, how dare you! Who do you think you are?

I am also known as Trevor the Fun-gi.

And who in this world would call you Trevor the Fun-gi again?

You just did.

AH, ENOUGH!

[ Leila puts on the helmet, ramming the engine on. ]

❝You know, we both could end up in a five-star hotel room but, my dear, you are the fault in our stars.❞

WE DON'T EVEN OWN A FUCKING STAR.

I can tell that you're hiding your affectionate feelings about me.

Aw, so sweet. You wanna know what I really feel deep down inside my thorax all the way to the deepest core of my heart about you?

Yeah, tell me.

You are the most obnoxious, sexually-depraved, and quite possibly the biggest fuckboy I've ever met. Now, goodbye, Trevor. May we never see each other again.

[ Aw, shucks. So sad, right? Fun fact: deep down inside, both of them are scarred by Leila's words. Yes, even herself. She can literally hear her inner demons moaning for his name. Silently hoping she will see him again in the future, she zooms away from the apartment block on the delivery bike, glancing back to see a smile too genuine flashed across Trevor's face. ]