GET TO KNOW LEILA, TREVOR, AND SEBASTIAN!

[ original Get to Know Tag by evethespy, author of #1 short story Waffle Cones. go and check out her books guys she's lit af ☕✨ ]

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

GET TO KNOW TAG WITH
leila, trevor, and sebastian

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

1. Real name?

Leila: It is I, Queen E-lei-zabeth the 69th, the ruler of Fail-lei-ndia and everything in between.

Sebastian: Ignore her, she's just finished reading some aggresive daddy kinks on this cringy fanfic site called Wattpad, ew.

Leila: Excuse me, Wattpad is my second husband. . . . By the way, hi guys! Thank God I didn't die yet since 90% of you wanted me to. I'm Leila González, the Miss Delivery Girl from . . . er, Miss Delivery Girl.

Sebastian: I'm Sebastian Tanner, the cringiest fuckboy you'll ever met.

Leila: Trust me, you will never wanna read the Donald Trump fanfics. I had seen better days.

Sebastian: [ singing ] Because you know I'm all about that bass, bout that bas-stian, no tre-ble.

Trevor: Mr. Tre-ble is here for his revival.

Sebastian: What are you now? Selena Gomez?

Leila: TREVOR, I CAN'T BREATHE—

Trevor: Hey, Leila! Seb my bro and of course, fellow readers of MDG. Don't worry, we shall ask Trump to rebuild the fourth wall of this book.

Leila: HOW . . . HOW ARE YOU STILL ALIVE?

Fury: I'm the author, dork. I can do anything I want to him.

Leila: Sensible.

Trevor: I'm Trevor Tanner, the embodiment of Prince Charming himself. Wink, wink.

Sebastian: You did not just say wink, wink while winking to our audience.

SCENE CUT DUE TO TRAGICALLY NONSENSICAL CONTENT —

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

2. What does your username mean?

Leila: My username shall remain a secret. It is hidden within the deep, dark chambers—

Sebastian: Of your pussy?

— SCENE CUT —

Trevor: I don't even know what Wattpad is. Is it some kind of biscuits?

Sebastian: I think it's the place where the orange community unites.

Leila: WATTPAD DOES NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH DO—