47 / / ❝is this some sort of a revenge?❞

Leila | Trevor | Sebastian

Trevor seals off the tape from her lips, but Leila is too stunned by the revelation. A hint of incertitude lingers around her face as she tries to process this new information. The one person in the entire world she laid her trust on has turned his back on her.

Trevor, how could you?

A demonic smirk replaces the vibrant face she used to know. What happened to him? How could he do this to her? It's time to find out the answers.

I trusted tou, Trevor! How could you? Is this some sort of a revenge?

No, I actually planned this entire show from the beginning.

Wait, what?

The bluntness in your words alone proves just how pitiful your entire existence is, Leila.

Explain. Now.

SHUT UP, YOU BRAINLESS SLUT!

She purses her lips, taken aback by his sudden outrage. It feels like he has peeled off a mask and showed the world his true colors. For Leila, this meant a ruination of her love story.

When Sebastian first saw you, he told me you were a fitting candidate to become my next victim. Supermodel-worthy facial features, scandalous beauty, savagery spiced inside every thought, act, and speech.

You are one of the most disgraceful beings to ever walk on this earth . . . but I appreciate the compliments.

So do I. These so-called savages are often the ones with walnut-sized brains, and your stupidity— he leans closer to Leila and peck his nose on hers —proves just how my observation is a truth.

She remains silent, letting shades of blue wash over her.

I tricked you into believing my games, sprinkled you with sparks of romance and hope, before I led you into my traps. You should have seen yourself with that 'I trust you' bullshit. Don't you think this is fun, Sebastian?

Um . . .

SPEAK UP, YOU FUCKING DICK!

Yeah, bro. It's . . . it's an entertainment.❞Sebastian gulps, perhaps terrified of his own brother.

Leila still can't believe this plot twist. But I bet all the readers out there are even more shook than ever before.

So, everything is a lie?❞ she asks softly, tears collecting at the corner of her eyes. ❝After all this time, everything you have been—

Is a disgusting alter ego of mine that I wish to never associate myself with ever again.

How about your brain tumor? Your broken family? The bad experience with these rapists?

He cackles like a witch, to everyone's surprise. ❝Everything is a fraud, my dear. I faked them all to put on this show. I drugged your coworker Alex in the mall so you would be put on the delivery duty instead. You really thought I actually volunteered to rescue you from them? Where do you think I got my Jaguar from?  My mum and dad are perfectly fine and psychotic — just like me.

Sebastian? Leila shoots a hopeful stare into Sebastian's eyes, but he looks away.

Oh, and he's actually my 'lil bro — I'm the leader.