45 / / ❝shall we both tango ourselves in the bed?❞

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR BRINGING MISS DELIVERY GIRL TO #1 IN SHORT STORY!

It's the best date ever.

Laughters are bounced all over the table, intimate conversations are held, and certainly their affection grow. Leila could already see this is going to be a happy ending for her and Trevor. She continues munching on her crossaints while his anecdote-loaded stories enlighten her taste buds.

You're so funny, I think I scared my guts away with the excessive laughter.

Oh well, at least your heart will still be there for me.

Is it now, Prince Charming? Or should I say . . . Cindertrevor? Ha.

I can be anything you want, as long as it means being by your side.

These pickup lines are making cringe, oh my God.

To be honest, same.

He slips a huge dollar bill including some tips under the plates before rising up, followed by her.

So, where are we going next?

I saved up my money just for this occasion.

What?

He takes her hands and drags her out of the cafe, straight to the pavements where a metallic-black ride is waiting.  Leila drops her jaw upon the majesty of such masterpiece. It's either Jaguar or Porsche.

But seeing from my username, it has to be a Jaguar.

No shit, Sherlock.

This bitch is breaking fourth walls again. I'm taking out my pitchforks.

Wait, I thought you didn't have a car and live in a run-down apartment? Also, you said you don't have money to pay for the surgery. . . .

This is . . . er, my father's car.

The uncertainty in his voice induces suspicion inside Leila but she chooses to shove her thoughts aside. No time to be negative now. She's certain that Trevor is being honest with her.

Alright, but where are you taking me?

Just wait and see.

They arrive at Le Meridien twenty minutes later. It's a five-star hotel that represents everything heavenly and luxurious. Even in night time, the decorations glimmer in proud elegance and the neon lights pose aesthetic vibes.

What are we doing here?

I don't know Leila. What do you think?

After taking the room keys, they both go up an air-conditioned elevator to the sixth floor, where their room A69 is waiting for the right guests. Upon the sight of the mahogany door in front of them, Trevor shoots a look of lustful desires into her eyes.

Shall we both tango ourselves in the bed?

Leila returns with a smirk so scandalous and lascivious, even he gets surprised by her response.

I see the game now. Looks like I'm about to ride something else tonight. Is it a horse? A rollercoaster?

You know the answer.

Let's just hope Trevor doesn't forget his condoms this time.

What's with that disappointed look? Did you expect some Fifty Shades of Grey scene or something?