46 / / ❝did you really think i was going to let you go that easily?❞

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

ONLY FOR THIS CHAPTER:

Trevor | Leila
Sebastian | others

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Leila flutters her eyes open, only to find herself in a very unfamiliar place. Her surroundings are colored by fifty shades of grey this time. (Ba dum tss.) It looks like she's in some kind of a warehouse, with tall metal racks lined next to each other and work tools laid bare across the floor.

A cough escapes out from her throat. The amount of dust in here is sky-high, even for a spacious site. She tries to move her arms, only to realize that her hands and legs have been tied to the black chair she sits on.

Panic rushes through her veins and she tries to scream, but it ends up muffled. Her lips have been sealed with tape, just like your typical kidnap scene. Just when she tries to brainstorm her escape plan, figures appear from the racks in front of her.

❝She's awake now, boss,❞ the Rapist Squad minion known as Midget Apple says to his leader.

❝I know, dork,❞ the beefy, tree trunk-armed man responds, ❝or else I won't signal us all to come out.❞

❝What did you say, boss? Cum out?❞

❝SHUT UP!❞ He turns his attention to Leila, wearing the worst smirk on his face. ❝Do you know who I am, Leila González?❞

She stays silent because both of them know her defiance will be futile.

❝I am Mark Strongarm, and there's a reason why my last name is Strongarm. I can crush you like an egg and bury you in the isolated forests where no one will ever find your body.❞

Pfft, says the one who gets scared when he gets kicked in the balls. Monologues are the best thing Leila can do for now. You don't even have the balls to do that to me.

❝But before we devour on you, we have a surprise just for you, baby.❞

Oh, no. Her worst nightmare has come true. Sebastian comes out from the right wing and bursts out in laughter. I should have expected the catch behind his sudden sympathy.

Leila, Leila. Did you really think I was going to let you go that easily?

I swear I will castrate you, Sebastian. She frowns, fury tensing her heart up.

What a fool. Now, my team and I want our revenge, and that revenge is you.

❝You can't run now, missy.❞

What a shame that you pretend to be so layered with pure savagery and sarcasm, you didn't realize you're too naive for our games.

Am I too naive? she asks herself. Am I trusting the wrong people?

And you're definitely a stupid bitch for trusting him.

She frowns again, this time in confusion. Who?

Just then, she hears someone with a very familiar voice — the one person that she never expects to be involved in this monstrosity — softly speaking right behind her, ❝Hello, Leila.

[ I like my stories fucked up,
just so you know. ]