43 / / ❝i never wanted your rotten crevice anyway.❞

Leila | Trevor | Sebastian

That morning, Leila suddenly receives a call from Sebastian. Her twin hills once again become tense and her emotions go bonkers when she hears his voice on the other side of the line.

Why are you calling me?

Someone's moaning in disp-lei-sure.

Aw . . . fuck you.

You don't know my capabilities, Leila.

Doubt you have any. You can't even get a proper erection.

. . .

. . .

[ Don't mind me, I'm just gently applying cold water to the burnt area. ]

I bat for both teams, but you're the member I covet the most.

I would rather kiss a floor than you, asshole!

What a shame, I was just about to tell you that the deal is off but . . .

WHAT?

I said it: the deal is off.

I sense some monkey business here but you're already one though.

Pfft, I never wanted your rotten crevice anyway.

Mine is the freshest one you'll ever lick but pity, never in a billion years you will get to touch my body.

Just wait and see.

The line goes dead. Just wait and see, what could this mean? Why this, all of the sudden, without any sign? She shakes her head and shoves the thoughts aside, internally celebrating the deal's cancellation.

INCOMING CALL
666-6969

HEY THERE, DE-LEILA-H!

Trevor? Wow, you seem . . . enthusiastic today.

Did Sebastian tell you that the deal is off?

YEAH, I'M SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW! I CAN JUST KISS YOU LIKE—oh, sorry for that.

The only thing you should be sorry for is because you made me fall in love with you, my dear.

. . .

. . .

Your pickup lines are a tre-at, you know that?