extra ii. / / ❝have i ever told you about my bisexuality?❞

Leila | Sebastian

Hey, have I ever told you about my bisexuality?

Let me see . . . about the 69th time now.

Well, I used to date this super awesome guy named Declan. I honestly don't know how it all happened. It was a harmless friendship but we both just kinda . . . zinged all of the sudden.

Are you sure this is healthy for our babies?❞ She rubs her tummy.

Anything that involves their Daddy Seb is nothing short of healthy.

Okay, carry on, dear.

Well, he's really hot though. No lie. Sky-blue eyes, nice husky voice, and did I even mention that he's obsessed with Mean Girls just as I am?

Wait, you both watch Mean Girls?

That was like the only movie that came out on my TV every week back then.

Well, well. You go, Glen Coco.

Anyway, I felt like I was born to worship women, you know? I mean, them chocolate baguettes are cool and all, but damn, I couldn't live without my strawberry card slots.

You just ruined chocolate and strawberry for me, Seb. And I'm never eating a baguette again.

Wait, not even mine?

Seb!

Kidding. I lied to Declan just to put an end to our little thing. Said I had some kind of STD.

God, that's so mean of you.

No choice. We even had this huge fight at the French café with two other girls who also happened to be my ex—

Hold on, I saw that on the news long ago. Declan Skyes and Megan Johanis, right?

Yeah, I was there too.

What the hell did you get into back in high school? You all sound like some kind of a Suicide Squad or something.

Well, that's kind of a touchy subject, considering one of them did die from suicide.

. . .

. . .

I'm so sorry. Megan's one of your exes too?❞

Yeah, I was quite a player back then.

❝Judging from your Pornhub history, you still pretty much are one.❞

Wait, you what?

❝Don't tell me you've never heard of incognito mode.❞

Fine, but I've alwayd wondered how do you know all this stuff? I mean, you seem to know a lot about cuffs and kinks. . . .

❝You're not gonna believe me when I talk about it.❞

About what?

❝I, well, I had a sugar daddy for a boyfriend once.❞