{my letter to you}

Hello sweethearts,

I cannot believe we've finally made it to the end of Savor The Moonlight! It goes without saying that I would not have been able to make it this far without all of your support. There have been many, many times I contemplated just quitting when writing this cpn - especially the darker parts - became too overwhelming. 

But! Your encouraging comments and mind-blowing positivity helped me push through my fears and doubts. Replying to your feedback always leaves me with warm feelings and a dopey smile on my face hahaha~ o(≧∇≦o) 

So a super special thanks, in no particular order, to~

BeebzielittlemusafiraHirondelleMeirieIrusuKawaakari, 0Wiegenlied0lastwill-bojustwritingEllieCuesalmonskinroll, toohottobetrue2SakuraCharm_LuChiMYEMath_n_Methcelestial--Cosette_TNdream_of_memes, Mistalee_, YuuriTae,  SmallLilymushiworksaimar_ and to everyone else who I couldn't find the usernames of + whomever might've slipped my mind~ (I am truly sorry if I missed you, my poor memory works against me in situations like this TT^TT)

Without you all, my humble cell phone novel would've stayed very poorly written and flat. You all inspired me to work hard on bettering myself as a writer, as well as a person. 

And to the real-life Suki in my life: first of all, you're a potato. And secondly, stop using the fact that I kept this a secret from you against me all the time!! I was young, dramatic and emotionally constipated, but I got the message and I'll try harder to talk to you about the next crazy project I start up (❁'▽'❁)*✲゚*

There's a very slim chance that my parents are reading this, but if they are then thank you guys too. I was worried about how you'd react when I told you, the calm + supportive way you dealt with it was a very lovely surprise. 

To the Meis, Zainas and Kiyas in my life: even as a novelist, I cannot find the words to describe the gratitude and love I feel for you. OH MY GOD, WHY ARE YOU GUYS SO SUPPORTIVE AND KIND TO ME?? Thank you for listening to me and for sacrificing your shoulder/s for me to cry all over and for sending me the cutest text messages and for everything. I hope we continue to make happy memories together and maybe all live in the same city, at the same time someday lool (╥╯﹏╰╥)ง

It wouldn't feel right if I didn't also give my thanks to the Orsais and Aois in my life. You are the main inspiration behind this cpn, which I'd initially started as an outlet to vent out all the negativity that I'd caught off of you. So thank you, I've learnt useful life lessons from our every interaction and have cataloged them all to be used later, as plot devices for my novels :)

I was stress writing. StM is the outcome of me flipping open my phone after a particularly hard day, making a Wattpad account and publishing the first ten chapters in under an hour. The more you know!

Before I delve more into the fun stuff, I want to make it absolutely 100% clear that StM is a work of fiction that is loosely based on a true story. Most of the characters are based off of real people, some of them are loads of people merged into one (like Aunt Eevie, whose personality is a bit of every lovely 'aunt' I've met throughout the years). But a lot of the characters' personalities, a lot of the plot and a lot of the details have been greatly altered to make the story more interesting to read. 

Now that we're done with that, we can go ahead and talk about The Sequel! 

After finding out that the chapter limit on Wattpad only comes up to 200, I decided to divide Savor The Moonlight into two books.

{possible cover for Soleil And Moonlight}

The sequel, which will be called Soleil And Moonlight, will start around early to mid February 2017. Or as early as I can publish it (I still have a lot of things on my plate - and a whole lot more coming my way - so I'm unsure about the timings!)

Although, it will most likely be earlier than that. I don't know if I can take that long of a break but I want to try focusing properly on editing StM and taking a good break in that time. Also, I'm in desperate need of some constructive criticism. If you could recommend anyone to me, I'd be over the moon~

Thank you for your support, I hope you continue on with the story + that you're all enjoying yourselves

Thank you for your support, I hope you continue on with the story + that you're all enjoying yourselves. As always, please feel free to voice your thoughts and give me any feedback, what you guys have to say about my writing means a lot to me~

*hands you all cups of tea and serves fresh donuts*

It's been an honor writing for you guys and I hope to carry on with it for the years to come! I hope you're all enjoying yourselves so far, the ride's just getting interesting!

- Maoiel