19. Caroline Drunk & Protective Klaus

No One's POV

It's been a few months since Caroline, Niklaus and Rebekah went to Chicago and now all of them had finally accepted Marcel's death. Marcel's death was more painful to Rebekah and Klaus because Marcellus was the love of Rebekah's life and he was also like a son to Niklaus, but both of them grieve and accepted what happened to Marcel with the help of Caroline. Caroline was always there for them.

Since they got to Chicago, Niklaus and Caroline start to be as close as they were before. They had always been close but since he started to rule New Orleans he had less time and then there was the random women he brought home, who took also a lot of his time, those women were nothing to him but a way for him to get loosen up and to just forget his problems and feel pleasure. Caroline and Rebekah continued to be the best friends they were, they were like sisters, they always had been and they can't see a future where they don't have the other one in their life.

Since the kiss that Klaus and Caroline shared in the night they got to Chicago, they had been around each other more often and wasn't just because they didn't know more people but because they felt the need to spend time together.

Rebekah went to Gloria's, leaving Klaus and Caroline alone, she asked her if she wanted to come but Caroline refused her offer.

While Rebekah was drinking blood and dancing until couldn't take it anymore, Caroline and Klaus were just in the couch talking, drinking and laughing. After a couple of hours, they were a little drunk, but Caroline was more because she wasn't so tolerant to alcohol as Klaus.

"Came on, love! Let's get you into bed." Klaus said when realized that she was already too drunk and she giggled while he took her to her bedroom.

"Look at this. Niklaus Mikaelson is taking me to bed." She said while giggling, but he didn't understand what was so funny of this to make her laugh.

"Tell me, Mr. Original, what do you do in bed to make women beg for sex? Oh, wait... Are you that big?" She asked and tried to take his belt but he didn't let her.

"Love, you are too drunk. That is the alcohol talking." He said calmly, even if everything inside him just wanted to take her and give her pleasure like she never felt.

"Let me see. I want to know how big it is." She pounded like a little girl, and grabbed his belt then looked at him innocently. "I just want to see it. Maybe touch it..."

"Alright, love. You have been drinking more than usual and now you are not thinking clearly about things. For how much I would enjoy pleasuring you, I am not going to..."

"Why not?! We both want it."

"But only one of us is sober. I might had done some horrible things but I'm not going to take advantage of you when you are like this."

"You're no fun." Caroline said now upset.

"Love, sleep and tomorrow you will see that this is for the best." He said and she nodded, while finally getting under the covers of the bed.

"You're amazing, Nik." She said with a sleepy voice, making him smirk. "I love you."

"I love you too." He said with a smirk and left after giving her a peck in her forehead.

After Caroline went to bed, Klaus started to grab the bottles of alcohol and put them in the trash and the few who still had alcohol in them, he put them in their place.

He was finishing when Rebekah appeared with some man.

"Good evening! Who are you? No. Let me guess. Mark? Martin? Mathew?" Klaus said interrupting his sister making out with a stranger.

"Actually it's"

"It doesn't matter." Klaus cut the man off.

"Go away!" Klaus said while showing his vampire face.

"You should find someone to have sex with cause your lack of sex life it's now getting in the middle of my fun."

"I'm trying to protect you."

"No. You are frustrated because since we left New Orleans, you still didn't had any luck and the only woman who actually likes to pass time with you is Caroline." Rebekah said and left to her room.