65. Caroline & Brad

Brad's POV

I woke up, took a shower and had some breakfast then I went straight to the Quarter so I could go talk with Caroline.

I didn't saw anyone, it was early so they were probably sleeping, so I went to her room and saw her sleeping like an angel.

I decided to lay down on the bed and started to plant kisses on her cheek and on her neck.

"Hmmm..."

"Good morning, beautiful!" I said, making her open her eyes and see me.

"Brad... What are you doing in here?"

"I just had to see you. I think we should talk about yesterday."

"Just now you got to that conclusion?" She said clearly pissed off at me.

"I thought that maybe you needed some space to process the information. It's not like I believe in it. It's just a stupid prediction. They sometimes predict is going to rain and we see a beautiful sunny day." I tried to defend myself.

"It's different and you know it. We are talking about real predictions. Besides, you should have told me. Maybe not when we started to hang out but when we decided to be serious. Relationships don't work if there's no trust."

"I know. I trust you. I was just afraid of losing you." I said and kissed her, she at first didn't react but then she kissed me back, making me smirk.

"How do I know the prediction won't come true?"

"You won't. Neither do I. But I like you and I want to be with you." I said.

"Are you sure about that? Wouldn't you prefer to be with your wolf friend? I mean, she's beautiful." Caroline said, showing her vulnerable and jealous side.

"Yes, Olivia is attractive but I want to be with you. It's just like you and Klaus. You two have a strong bond and clearly there's chemistry between you two but you want to be with me... right?"

"Of course I want to be with you." Caroline said with a smile and kissed me. "I choose to be with you, didn't I?"

I kissed her passionately and quickly it turned into a hot making out session. We still haven't had sex so every time we kissed or get slightly more intimate it was very hot for me but for her I didn't mind to wait. I took her large t-shirt and stared at her beautiful body. She could be a damn model... Then I took my t-shirt and she started to kiss my chest and my abs and then lick it. I kissed her once more and was filled with lust. I wanted her right here, right now. We had sex and was incredible.

"That was incredible..."

"Yes, it was..." she said and kissed me. "I'm glad we waited before we did it. Thank you for not trying to push me into doing it. I know most guys wouldn't wait to have sex. It means a lot to me that you did."

"The waiting was worth it. Every day, every minute, every second that I waited was worth it. For you I would be okay with waiting for decades if I had to. You are worth that and much more."

"I'm really glad to have such an amazing boyfriend."

"And I'm really glad that you wanted to be with me." I said and admitted. "I was afraid you would end up choosing Klaus."

"I know that Klaus and I have a complicated relationship, to say the least, but I want to be with you and give a chance to us."

"I like you so much... I really like you."

"I really like you too." She said with a smile and then we kissed.