50. Truth or Dare

Caroline's POV

"I will always be here for you. Always and Forever." I said and he smirked and gave me a peck in the forehead.

I smiled with the small gesture and then the knock on the door interrupted our little moment, I was about to go get the door but I heard Rebekah thro de hallway saying that she would take it.

"This must be the first time that Rebekah wants to open the door and it's not about one of her beloveds." Klaus said and I rolled my eyes.

"Be nice. She's your sister." I said and walked over to Rebekah and saw Brad next to her.

"Brad? What are you doing here?" I asked with a smile.

"You texted me saying that you needed to see me... like right now." He said confused.

"I didn't text you." I said.

"Yeah, it was actually me." Rebekah said, making me give a look to her.

"Don't give me that look. You have been seeing Brad for some time now and we still weren't introduced properly." Bekah said. "I'm Rebekah Mikaelson, I'm like Caroline's sister, which means if you hurt her I'll kick your ass and then give it to my brother here." She said pointing to Klaus. "He's not really known for forgiveness. He's more known for his lack of patience, unless it's about making a torture to someone, he has all time of the world when it comes to that."

"She's kidding. No one is going to do anything to you." I said when I saw Brad terrified.

"If you don't intend to hurt Caroline then there's nothing for you to worry, mate." Klaus said.

"Now that you already scare them, you may go away." I said to Klaus and Bekah.

I love them but sometimes I hate how overprotective they can be.

"Don't be a party popper, Care. How about we play a game while we get to know him?"

"I don't think..."

"It's a great idea, Bekah. Mate, let me show you the living room."

"Everyone, living room. We're going to play a game." Rebekah yelled.

"A game?" Kol asked after vamp speed to the living room. "Awesome! I can't wait to beat you guys."

"Little brother, if anyone is going to win it's me. I'm the Original Hybrid."

"Why not me? I'm the Ripper after all." Stefan said, making Klaus smirk.

"And that's why we get along so great." Klaus said.

"May I know what we are going to play?" Elijah asked.

"Of course. It's truth or dare."

"Seriously?" I asked because I knew what was going to happen.

"Yes." She said and after she told everyone how it played because Elijah seemed confused when heard the name of the game, she said. "I'm first. This is for our guess. Brad, truth or dare."

"Truth." He said.

"Okay. How many woman did you slept with?" Rebekah asked.

"Bekah!" I said in a warning tone.

"It's not my fault. He picked truth."

"It's fine. I slept with 3 women." He said, making Rebekah change looks with Klaus, then looked at me. "Truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Do you love Klaus?" He asked.

"Yes. He is one of the closest people in my life." I said. "Elijah, truth or dare?"

"Truth." Of course he would pick that one.

"When was the last time you used something outside of a suit? And whatever you use for sleeping, doesn't count."

"I believe it was 5 months ago."

"What? You were with a suit." Kol argued.

"How dare you? That wasn't a suit! That was a blazer. Completely different." Elijah said and Kol rolled his eyes.

After awhile of playing truth or dare, I was able to take Brad from the mansion and we went to a park that was near.

"I now understand why you care so much about Klaus and his siblings. You fit in that family perfectly. They are very protective of you."

"Yeah... sometimes too much but it's their way of making sure I'm alright." I said with a smile.

"I think it's nice. Although I think Klaus wasn't being overprotective just to assure if you were okay."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, he was being overprotective because he has feelings for you and more than just a friend. He is into you."

"What? That's crazy! I already told you that Klaus and I belong to the past. You are the one I'm with, not him." I said and he smirked and kissed me.

"I'm sorry, beautiful. I don't want to be the jealous boyfriend but just knowing that you and Klaus are living together and that you spend most of your time with him makes me feel... uneasy."

"You don't have to. Klaus is just a friend and he has much going on." I said because I knew very well that the hybrids, the city and the power were always on his top priority.

AN: Hey guys! I'm so sorry I took so long to update another chapter of this book. The truth is that I haven't really known how to keep this story, I was having a huge writer's block but I'm going to try to keep it up and I wrote some chapters already but if you have a suggestion for this book, I would love to know it. I take in consideration what you think, what are your opinions and your suggestions, so feel free to tell me (can be in the comments or by pm me)