34. The Ritual

No One's POV

No One's POV

When Greta took Elena to the quarry, Jenna was already there. Elena run over to Jenna and asked her what she was doing there and then Elena quickly realized that Klaus turned Jenna into a vampire and when Greta gave Jenna her blood, Jenna finished the transition and was now ready to be sacrificed.

***

Stefan, Elijah and Alaric were outside of the old witch house.

"The sacrifice is completed in stages as the full moon sets. First the werewolf is killed, then the vampire. Finally the doppelgänger. Once Elena dies, the curse is broken. Klaus Will became a hybrid." Elijah told them.

"So when do we attack?" Alaric asked.

"Elena's death will activate his werewolf side. He'll be vulnerable during the transformation. That's when Bonnie comes in." Elijah said.

"And you're sure Bonnie will survive this?" Stefan asked because he knew Elena wouldn't forgive herself if something happened to her best friend.

"If she can deliver him to the brink of death, I'll finish the job myself." Elijah said.

Elijah wanted Klaus dead because Klaus made him believe that his siblings were in the bottom of the ocean and that they would never be reunited ever again.

***

Greta appeared with Jules and Jules was screaming in pain, then Greta pushed the werewolf to the ground.

"What's happening to me?" Jules asked.

"I cast a spell to slow your transition. Your insides are trying to tear themselves free." Greta said without caring and flicks her wrist, making a third ring of fire where was Jules in.

"Greta, witches are supposed to maintain balance in nature. It's your duty to them to keep this curse sealed." Elena said.

"My duty is to Klaus! The new order." Greta said and Klaus appeared with a smirk.

"Glad to know I still have a dance partner." He said then looked at Elena, Jules and Jenna. "Hello, my lovelies. Are we ready?"

Klaus's POV

"I've got the moonstone." I said to Greta and before giving the moonstone I said. "I spent 500 years looking for this. I hate to part with it."

"The moon had passed its apex. Remember everything you need to do?" She said when noticed me looking at the sky.

How could I forget?