63. Prediction

No One's POV

It's been almost a month since Caroline and Brad got back together and tried to be in a serious relationship but they didn't felt truly 100% committed in it because Caroline kept questioning herself about her choice and if picking being with Brad or even being in a serious relationship and Brad still felt that there was something off about their relationship and that he had to find a way to deal with the fact that Caroline and Klaus were close and had a complicated relationship.

Klaus was now the king of New Orleans because one night he got in the reunion Marcellus made with other vampires and he dared for who could win in a fight with him, if he won he would get the throne if not, he would leave New Orleans, Marcellus was impulsive and took the dare and of course Klaus won, he was stronger and older, not mentioning that he was an Original.

Even with getting the throne back, he was always trying to show Caroline that she was more important to him than power even if she was now with Brad, he knew he couldn't give up from her, not with their history.

Caroline found herself thinking about Klaus and noticing he was making her happy and feel special just like he used to do before he got obsessed with power, making her question her decision even more than she already had.

***

Brad invited Caroline to watch a movie with him and his friends because it's usually him spending time with the Mikaelsons and not the other way around.

They went all to an house in the Bayou ao they could watch the movie and spend time there without paying anything.

Caroline did her best to try to get along with his friends and she was succeeding but there's some tension and was probably because she was an Original Vampire. She asked for stories about Brad because it was something she and her friends had in common and she also wanted to know more about him.

"You must be the only girl who could actually be with him after we heard the prediction." One of Brad's friends said.

"What prediction?" She asked.

Brad quickly heard it, realizing what they were about to tell Caroline when he was in the kitchen making popcorns, thankfully for him he got in time and made signs for them to not tell her the prediction.

"What prediction?" Another friend of Brad asked trying to make Caroline confuse and forget the subject.

"I don't know. You told me about there was a prediction..." she said and noticing Brad's smell, she turned around to look at him. "There's any prediction I should know about?"

"They say in 2017 the world will end so... that's something. But they also had the same prediction for 2000 so... I guess we don't really need to worry."

"Brad." Caroline said now upset because she hated lies and she thought their relationship was based on honesty.

"Fine. Two years ago, there was people saying that I and Olivia were going to end up together and be the leaders of our pack but that's just crazy talk." He said trying to calm Caroline down but with no success.

Olivia was his friend and the girl who she saw him with in the bar when they were on a break and also when she surprised visit him while they were on a break and she was the one who opened the door.

"Why didn't you told me this before?"

"Because I don't believe in it. Olivia and I are just friends. I didn't think I should tell you something that I didn't believe and would only make you upset."

"Well, now I'm upset because you didn't told me. You should have told me." Caroline said upset.

"You're right. I'm sorry... Can you forgive me?"

"If you promise no more lies."

"Deal." He said and kissed her.

Brad's POV

After solving things with Caroline, I started to watch a movie with her and my friends. After awhile I needed one more beer so I went to the kitchen and quickly I felt someone there, making me turn around to see Olivia.

"What happened?" She whispered, so I turned the water so Caroline wouldn't be able to listen to us.

"Jake couldn't keep his mouth shut and now Caroline knows about the prediction."

"Really? How did she handle it?"

"Not great but I was able to avoid a big fight with her." I said and Olivia passed by me and open the fridge to take a beer, sticking up her ass.

I know I'm taken but that's a great ass.

"Stop staring." She said while taking the beer and closing the door of the fridge. "We don't want Caroline to see you staring at another girl."

"You don't actually make it easy for a guy..." I said and she smirked, then wrapped her arms around my neck letting our lips be inches away from each other.

"Why should I? I have more fun this way..." she said then gave a peck on the corner of his lips and left.

Olivia and I were just friends but from times to times we found ourselves having moments like this, we sometimes flirted with each other but I stopped when I got together with Caroline but there was just so much I could do... I am only a man.