37. Klarosex

Caroline's POV

Caroline's POV

Today I passed the day shopping with Bekah and then helped her getting ready to go to Gloria's because Stefan and Rebekah decided to go visit for the sake of the good old times.

I was serving myself a cup of bourbon when I start to feel Klaus's lips in my neck and his arms around me, making me feel his chest pressed against my back.

"Nik... we shouldn't be doing this in here." I said and he turned me around to see him.

"We are all alone." He pointed out with a smirk.

"Yeah, but I should make you work for it."

"Work for it? I have waited 920 years to have something with you that's more than a friendship and we have been for a really long time without doing it. Now that we started to do it again, I can't stop this so easily." He said and I started to feel my breathing getting intense and my desire for him getting bigger. I wanted him so badly... "You ruined sex for me. I can't appreciate sex when it's not with you. You are the only one who is able to pleasure me."

"Nik..." I gasped with our lips almost touching. "I know I should make this a really hard for you, but I can't... everything in me begs for you. My loins are burning 'cause of you. This stopped being about wanting a long time ago. I need you. My body begs for yours. I have this burning desire of having you inside me 24/7."

While I was saying this, I felt him getting harder and by the end he was really hard.

I kissed him passionately and quickly wrapped my legs around his waist and in seconds I felt going against a wall.

"Nik..." I moaned.

"What are you doing to me? You're driving me crazy..." he said and rip my dress, making him see the new underwear I bought.

"This is new, isn't it?" He asked with a smirk.

"Yes. And I thought you might like it." I said with a smile, making him smirk and kiss me again.

"God, you're going to be the death of me." He growled and I took his t-shirt and kissed him, then I took off his belt, unzipped his pants and grabbed his dick.

"I need you so badly, Nik. Please..." I begged him.

"Tell me how badly..." he whispered.

"I need you... really badly. You are the only one who can please me... You are the one who makes me get all wet... You are the one I desire to be with... I need to feel you inside me... you are the only one who can rock my world..." I said and it didn't took long to feel him inside me and making me moan.

***

"Oh my God!" I said to myself while resting my head in his chest, because we were now laying down naked in the carpet.

"You need to promise me that we have to do this more times and if one of us find someone, we will keep doing it."

"But what if we love that person."

"We have to continue doing it. This is too good. We can't deprave each other of this." He said.

"It's really that good?" I asked with a smile.

"Are you kidding me? Is the best sex ever." He said, making me blush and then kissed him.

"Oh God! Look at the time. Rebekah and Stefan must came back any moment." I said and quickly started to collect my belongings.

"We could always move to my room."

"We broke the bed and almost ruin the entire room."

"Yes, but it's now all fixed. I compelled someone to fix it while you were shopping with Rebekah." He said while I was getting dressed and he was putting his pants on.

"Look, now we are both single, which means that we have to be more careful. Rebekah doesn't know about this and she will start to get suspicious if we start to hang out so much."

"We always hang out all the time."

"Yeah, but you always flirted with random women, which you are not."

"Are you saying that you want me to flirt with some random girls?" He asked.

"No. I'm just saying that we need to be careful." I said. "And all this should be just for when we are in our limit."

"You make me be in my limit and we passed a long time without doing it. It's normal that I want to compensate the lost time." He said while getting closer to me.

"Yeah, I know. You also drive me crazy and repressing this desire to be with you it's just making it bigger. All my body begs for your touch..." I said and we kissed and in a blink we were in his bedroom having sex like there was no tomorrow.